What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

Just found out one of my neighbors has MS . Her husband used to be pretty friendly but stopped talking with me. I figured it was because he had spied my plants in the backyard and was anti-weed. In hindsight, it was around the time I stopped seeing the wife. I guess she is wheelchair bound so I am guessing he doesn’t have the time to socialize. Anyone here have any anecdotal stories of cannabis helping MS patients? I am thinking of seeing if he could help me with my extra(for free of course).

jokerman

Premium user
Just found out one of my neighbors has MS . Her husband used to be pretty friendly but stopped talking with me. I figured it was because he had spied my plants in the backyard and was anti-weed. In hindsight, it was around the time I stopped seeing the wife. I guess she is wheelchair bound so I am guessing he doesn’t have the time to socialize. Anyone here have any anecdotal stories of cannabis helping MS patients? I am thinking of seeing if he could help me with my extra(for free of course).
You're a good man Old Fogey8☝️
Give me a minute

Latest posts

Latest posts