What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
41° out. We have a major cool down coming this weekend. Probably going to be the end of the veggie garden. I’m glad so much work to do to shut this thing down. I need as much time as I can muster up.

Gonna walk today as soon as it warms up a bit. Summer is fading fast.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good morning everyone. Cloudy here this morning but rain is less chance now of rain the rest of the week. Got some wind that helped blow the plants dry. I’m gonna give them a spray today to try and change the PH a little so I don’t get PM or the rot.
turned the AC back,on today as the humidity is way up.
‘’Yall have a swell day 😊🥰✌️

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning everybody, hope all have a great day. I'm just gonna try to keep some a
sanity, little hard this morn.
Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Hang in there brother!
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif

kevinn

I feel like Clint Eastwood must’ve felt in the movie Gran Torino. We’re both old and crotchety and I’m doing my very best not to do something rash. I spoke to the detective today and she told me that my neighbors that were shooting at me were very nice people. That shows you the kind of people we have working for us… if this doesn’t fly locally, I will go to the state attorneys office and hire an attorney for civil damages…
So nice that the police woman that came to your house would not go over there