What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I had a friend who bought lbs of Mexican brick, he would go through the lbs because at times, something would stand out against the rest. Also use to find oddities, like bottle caps or other such things.

I have been using cannabis for around 55 years, I find the average strain these days while good, they lack the diverse nature of the older strains. Like quality Mexican, SE Asia and Columbian for example, todays strains get you high but they lack the character of what we referred to as exotic weed.
Very interesting. Do you think it was all the sativa's around back then? Have you tried going back old man and growing a sativa? I think @SubGirl recently ran something sativa

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, I had to let Mr Google enlighten me.

I think it is very good of you and Layla to collect balls for those who don't have.
Thank you for the good thoughts brother! It's almost like an easter egg hunt every morning and good exercise trying to beat Miss Layla to a ball.

Doubly rewarding to then drop a load by for the poor homeless pups about four times a year.

Last edited:

Dime

I had a friend who bought lbs of Mexican brick, he would go through the lbs because at times, something would stand out against the rest. Also use to find oddities, like bottle caps or other such things.

I have been using cannabis for around 55 years, I find the average strain these days while good, they lack the diverse nature of the older strains. Like quality Mexican, SE Asia and Columbian for example, todays strains get you high but they lack the character of what we referred to as exotic weed.
I can't remember the book it was in,an old book, but the author addressed that and said it was because sensimilla is incomplete and some reactions do not happen and a true pleasant high as intended is only aquired by smoking seeded cannabis. I don't know if he's right but the best weed I have ever smoked was seeded in the 70's

Latest posts

Latest posts