What's new

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Synthracer

Viking x Melon
IMG_20240910_102856_edit_75065121992191.jpg

Stizo

Veteran
The Hayabusa OG is mad popular. I wonder if that is gonna be as popular as the Headbanger and why that might be.

Emeraldjack713

I have Biker kush v1 in flow 2wks in 3days show later yall know I'm good for just have alot going mentally but I will always Run @Karma G or Archive let's Go.@Karma G send me some testers I know I'm good for.

kro-magnon

Veteran
That Amsterdam Saour above looks fire!
Great job.
Got some
stardawg x biker kush
Mack's chem x biker kush (made by me)
Karmas OG

Popping now.
Last round I did
An old pack of
Karmas OG x Biker kush
(Limited edition)
And ding dong!
It smashed the
grease-ometer!!
With that earthy OG funk.
When you talk of Stardawg x Biker Kush you mean Acid Dawg or something different?
I have grown a pack of Acid Dawg, I had some great females out of those seeds, the high was very strong and very fast, it was like a punch in your face, it was more an evening smoke, the effect was a strong stone. It had a nice sour smell and taste with the addition of new sneakers/tennis ball can smells as well. I've made a few runs with 2 of the females, one very strongly leaning on the SD and the other more influenced by the Stardawg, I couldn't decide which one was better so kept both for a while. They have been replaced by Sowahh seeds I still grow. I always have a plant from Karma in rotation since 2015, his seeds have always given me some great buds.

Latest posts

Latest posts