What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Here in the PM capital of the world, when the Delta Temperature is high between inside the grow room and outside air (high or low), we cool/heat and dehumidify the air, which we circulate hard enough with fans to keep every leaf shaking.

The moving air dislodges water molecules and removes them from the leaves better than evaporation by itself. You then of course have to remove that molecule from the air with a dehumidifier, or the room humidity will rise.

100% replacement air becomes a problem with heating and cooling. At best, we only get about 8 degrees drop in temperature each pass through the heat exchanger and of course less as the Delta T becomes smaller.
I am dialed in…. No need to change anything!

oldmaninbc

Good day to you too old man. I did enjoy our last date at the movies. You can go to the twilight show during the day. The last two movies I’ve been to were no crowd and during the daytime. We had one free pass too last time. It’s a bit different yes than watching a flick at home but if there was something worth watching I would go,again. Not many movies are worth it these day tho to me anyways.
I have very fond memories of the drive-in and would love to go to a drive-in, they are still about here and there. My grand parents would dress me in my pajamas and I would eventually fall asleep in the back seat.
I remember the playground and the smell of the concession booth. I was raised to watch movies and it has stuck with me my whole life.:)

jokerman

Premium user
I have very fond memories of the drive-in and would love to go to a drive-in, they are still about here and there. My grand parents would dress me in my pajamas and I would eventually fall asleep in the back seat.
I remember the playground and the smell of the concession booth. I was raised to watch movies and it has stuck with me my whole life.:)
I would be crippled now if I did what I did now in a drive-in what I did in my youth

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello and good day to you GW, that's right an OF does not give up, easily.
Good morning Old Man! Good man yourself and a stellar day to ya!!

Besides persistence (stubbornness), old farts have lots of "limited-time" to devote, as well as having lived long enough to have honed our skills at treachery.

Old warriors bravado.jpg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
oldmaninbc said:

I never fell asleep in the back see of my car at the drive in......