What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Back when I was 16 years old on the 4th of July it was the Bicentenial. Me and several good friends came up with the brilliant idea of trying to do 200 bong hits each in memory of the occasion. So well pooled together our weed, cleaned out the seeds and stemms and began. Nobody passed out due to lack of oxygen but none of us got even half way to our goal. Most of us thru in the towel at somewhere around 50 bong hits. I think one of us made it to 85 or so before he tapped out. All of us couldn't smoke for several days as our lungs tried to recover from the ordeal. :biggrin:
Great way to end up with smoke inhalation problems - kinda like hanging out in a burning 🔥 building for a while

- but it is amazing how the body can sorta recover from that sorta abuse - when you are young - not so easy as an old fart 😀 - so I'm off bongs these days -

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters of the discrete fart!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy with rain here starting at 51F and predicted to reach 65F.

Well, I discovered what happened to our Vitamix by burning up a new black and decker blender. The pesto mixture seemingly overheats them. Good to know but an expensive lesson.............

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great way to end up with smoke inhalation problems - kinda like hanging out in a burning 🔥 building for a while

- but it is amazing how the body can sorta recover from that sorta abuse - when you are young - not so easy as an old fart 😀 - so I'm off bongs these days -
My aging lungs rebelled, and I had to give up combusting cannabis.

I vaporize and dab only, which both gets the temperature down from about 1652F to 450F and reduces the carcinogenic byproducts of pyrolysis.

For vaporizing I also I use a Submarine Girl bubbler to cool my Volcano bags:

Submarine Girl Bag bubbler.jpg

For dabbing, I use an electrically heated quartz diamond knot nail to slow down vapor production and use dual bubblers to further cool the vapors and add moisture.

DSC_3423.JPG

Dime

My aging lungs rebelled, and I had to give up combusting cannabis.

I vaporize and dab only, which both gets the temperature down from about 1652F to 450F and reduces the carcinogenic byproducts of pyrolysis.

For vaporizing I also I use a Submarine Girl bubbler to cool my Volcano bags:

View attachment 19067893

For dabbing, I use an electrically heated quartz diamond knot nail to slow down vapor production and use dual bubblers to further cool the vapors and add moisture.

View attachment 19067894

Attachments

• th-770639140.jpg
    th-770639140.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 7

jokerman

Premium user
Good morning brothers and sisters of the discrete fart! View attachment 19067863 View attachment 19067864

Cloudy with rain here starting at 51F and predicted to reach 65F.

Well, I discovered what happened to our Vitamix by burning up a new black and decker blender. The pesto mixture seemingly overheats them. Good to know but an expensive lesson.............
Vitamix in Italian means it cost a lot of money☝️
Surprised you burned one of those out they make hot soup FFS !

BrassNwood

Veteran
I think there is a possibility of a snap election so hopefully people have had enough of him taxing. We pay 42-45% tax on average.

It's pretty crazy,the average family has 2 dependents here and makes about 80 so you have 40k spending power and our housing is one of ,if not the highest in the world in terms of wages. Average rent is $2200 a month,that leaves you with about 26 k ($500 a week)for the year for 4 people,fuel is about $8 a gallon,not much left for people.

[Quark is sharing his winnings with Rom]

Quark:
...One for you and six for me - one for you and six for me... Would you stop looking so glum? Pay day is supposed to be a time of... joy!

Rom:
I know, brother. But every week it's the same thing - six for you and only one for me. It's not fair!

Quark:
You're right.

Rom:
I am?

Quark:
Yes. It's not fair.

Rom:
It's not?

Quark:
Absolutely not!

[Rom becomes excited with expectation]

Quark:
[resuming the distribution] One for you, and... *seven* for me. One for you...

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I would never hurt the old man. Just asking around who’s grow straight sativa. Where’s @bigsur51. I could use more sun. old man is right. I will have more sun next year when the city cuts the trees down behind my house My plants now get sun most of the day till late afternoon.

light airy fluffy buds can be powerful medicine

it all depends on genetics and the c99 has good bones

Latest posts

Latest posts