What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Morning :toohot:

Still summer among the oaktrees.

SB9

sb9.jpg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good morning everyone. Dark and rainy this morning. Dogs know there will be no walk this morning and are taking advantage of the musical rain.
‘inside tent is kinda stinking up my laundry room. Perhaps a new filter is in order. I have cleaned the whole room and feel that it’s got to be coming from the tent which vents to the room but has never cause smelly problems in previous grows. Smells different too than the smell when you open the tent which is very loud now as it’s almost done and peaking with crazy smells.
so how long does a filter work before you have to replace it? I was thrilled two years ago when I discovered no smell venting in the room but I think maybe I need to get a new filter before the next grow.
my other tent filter is almost 4 years old with no smelly issues but that tent vents out the window…

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Great way to end up with smoke inhalation problems - kinda like hanging out in a burning 🔥 building for a while

- but it is amazing how the body can sorta recover from that sorta abuse - when you are young - not so easy as an old fart 😀 - so I'm off bongs these days -
Well as crazy as that incident made me and my friends seem, we were realistic about it. Enough to know we would never accomplish it just sitting there constantly doing hit after hit. Being it was a holidat we had the whole day to blow and there was not much else to do until the sun went down and the fireworks started. So we each alowed the rest of us to do the bong hits at our own pace. So I would have to disagree with your comparisson of it being like hanging out in a burning building. Still it did take it's toll and as I said it took us days to get back to where we felt like we could smoke again.

Definitely not so easy for an old fart to handle something like that. Being we are virtually the same age I too had to go off of bongs a few years back. I mean I can still manage a bong hit once in a blue mooon but they have to be very small hits and if the herb is any good it will make me cough my head off even if the hits are small. So these days I just do a couple of small hits out of a glass spoon type pipe and that takes care of me for several hours. If I'm feeling adventerous and really want to get wasted I might roll up a joing and smoke about a third of it.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters of the discrete fart! View attachment 19067863 View attachment 19067864

Cloudy with rain here starting at 51F and predicted to reach 65F.

Well, I discovered what happened to our Vitamix by burning up a new black and decker blender. The pesto mixture seemingly overheats them. Good to know but an expensive lesson.............
It may have had something to do with your product choice too. There was a time many moons ago when Black and Decker was considered to be at the top of power tools and appliances. After NAFTA though and American companies shipped all the manufacturing to China the quality of Black And Decker seemed to take a nose dive. I'm not sure who would be the King of Blenders these days but last year I picked up a Ninja Brand Blender that claims the ability to sense the things in the blender and automatically adjust to the best setting. So far I've been very pleased with it.

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Good morning everyone. Dark and rainy this morning. Dogs know there will be no walk this morning and are taking advantage of the musical rain.
‘inside tent is kinda stinking up my laundry room. Perhaps a new filter is in order. I have cleaned the whole room and feel that it’s got to be coming from the tent which vents to the room but has never cause smelly problems in previous grows. Smells different too than the smell when you open the tent which is very loud now as it’s almost done and peaking with crazy smells.
so how long does a filter work before you have to replace it? I was thrilled two years ago when I discovered no smell venting in the room but I think maybe I need to get a new filter before the next grow.
my other tent filter is almost 4 years old with no smelly issues but that tent vents out the window…
I change my filters ever 2 or 3 years. Try taking it down and shaking it.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I change my filters ever 2 or 3 years. Try taking it down and shaking it.
Subie ,
With your extensive knowledge and my extensive bull shitting abilities we could go into production.
Personal subs would be the newest and latest thing!
Imagine taking a sub to see Pute and Big🙄

I don’t know… Not that size matters or anything but I’d rather risk snakes on a plane…🤪

Latest posts

Latest posts