What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

Todays ‘Walks with Zig’ pic…
IMG_4180.jpeg

oldfogey8

Goldenrod?

They say when it starts blooming. You have about 30 to 40 days till the first frost.

We'll see.....
Yes. Goldenrod for sure. It has been an insane growing season here. Up until about a month ago, rain and sun would swap every few days. Then a month ago, nothing but sun all day every day. Pollen so bad this year I thought I had the ‘Vid. Coughing my lungs out every night. Looking forward to some rain at some point to rinse the air out…

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I would never hurt the old man. Just asking around who’s grow straight sativa. Where’s @bigsur51. I could use more sun. old man is right. I will have more sun next year when the city cuts the trees down behind my house My plants now get sun most of the day till late afternoon.
I think you have me confused with OldMan….I’m in my prime

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
The Gold digger x TK had good solid buds for me!
My, other three plants are all TK mixes. Their buds look more dense and round and stacked. More like what I’m use to growing hybrids in the tent. I can tell they grow good outside here and are tall and skinny with plenty of room for air circulation. I was looking for a strain that would grow good in our high humidity and so far they have done well. Prolly do better next year when I have more sun in my yard.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
My, other three plants are all TK mixes. Their buds look more dense and round and stacked. More like what I’m use to growing hybrids in the tent. I can tell they grow good outside here and are tall and skinny with plenty of room for air circulation. I was looking for a strain that would grow good in our high humidity and so far they have done well. Prolly do better next year when I have more sun in my yard.
Plus you have high humidity..…the buds get natural circulation. i like the Christmas Tree buds from Indica dominant strains.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Plus you have high humidity..…the buds get natural circulation. i like the Christmas Tree buds from Indica dominant strains.
Yes I think the indica strains have the most beautiful buds. I’m trying to start some now in my tent just to have an easier grow without them growing everywhichaway trying to strap them down. Just needed a break/change. Did want to try the grow as you want to thing outside tho so if I’m gonna grow them, even the strong sativa hybrids like the TKs outside is a good choice as we can see with the lemon Betty TK cross

i was just looking for pics of true sativa buds and they do look a bit like mine. This is one on Reddit that went 17 weeks in flower. (That’s a hellofalongtimeinflower)
1726451525905.png

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
So I was noticing that my sativa plant C99 was looking fluffier than the hybrids on the porch. Well I guess as I’ve now been reading, they are supposed to be fluffy compared to a indica or hybrid. this is my first time growing a sativa. Any of you sativa growers out there know if this is normal?
View attachment 19066973
What c99 is that? Hazes in general are fluffy buds.

Latest posts

Latest posts