What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Dime

Narrow leaf indica(mostly)

Attachments

• 20220918_185251.jpg
    20220918_185251.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 13

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
good morning peoples...I wanted to sleep in but my body wasn't having it...tried to get Ivan to hop on the bed to snuggle with me...he's never been up there and knows it's not the place for him...he gets bathed regularly so there's no dirt...woke up missing my Linda...

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would want to name him trouble
Probably a good name! The previous picture of the shepherd in someone's face was named Precious.
Yeah he looks like a bit of a shit disturber ,bet he makes a great buddy to keep you on your toes,,like all shepherds seem to do
The picture reminded me of this picture of Lola, the last shepherd that we raised from a pup.

Lucky Lola-2 (50).jpg

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Probably a good name! The previous picture of the shepherd in someone's face was named Precious.

The picture reminded me of this picture of Lola, the last shepherd that we raised from a pup.

View attachment 19063879
Actually searching through archives finding this picture brought up fond memories of Lola who was a wonderful pup but died prematurely at age 8 of a heart tumor. Here are some key shots in her memory:
5 Lola running.jpg
Lola 3-29 053-1.jpg
Lola 3-29 150-1.jpg
Lola 403-1-1.jpg
Lucky Lola.jpg
Pounce 2.jpg
Lucky Lola-2 (65).jpg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Great picture of Lola JD. I lost most of my pictures from when Dutch was a young pup because someone was trying to quote help me with my computer. AnyWho, I still have Dutch, but he is not the Warrior he was years ago, but Ivan is a completely different story. I am not trying to disrespect Dutch, but Ivan is a smartest dog I’ve ever had. He’s quick, very reactive, totally alert, goes out of his way to defend his daddy from all the creatures in the woods… it won’t be too long before I begin my quest to find a brother for Ivan. I’ve got a couple of kennels, narrow down, one being in Texas and one in Chicago. There’s a few things that are more fun than a young puppy. Ivan still tries to be a lapdog.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great picture of Lola JD. I lost most of my pictures from when Dutch was a young pup because someone was trying to quote help me with my computer. AnyWho, I still have Dutch, but he is not the Warrior he was years ago, but Ivan is a completely different story. I am not trying to disrespect Dutch, but Ivan is a smartest dog I’ve ever had. He’s quick, very reactive, totally alert, goes out of his way to defend his daddy from all the creatures in the woods… it won’t be too long before I begin my quest to find a brother for Ivan. I’ve got a couple of kennels, narrow down, one being in Texas and one in Chicago. There’s a few things that are more fun than a young puppy. Ivan still tries to be a lapdog.
Should still be room for his head in your lap!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran

Dime

Lewy was a gentle boy till you opened the back door, then all bets were off. I'll always miss the old fella,he was almost deaf a good portion of his life and I didn't realize it until later but he could feel vibrations and he never took his eyes off of me.

Attachments

• 20191112_121656.jpg
    20191112_121656.jpg
    875.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 20201012_190358.jpg
    20201012_190358.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Latest posts