What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Great picture of Lola JD. I lost most of my pictures from when Dutch was a young pup because someone was trying to quote help me with my computer. AnyWho, I still have Dutch, but he is not the Warrior he was years ago, but Ivan is a completely different story. I am not trying to disrespect Dutch, but Ivan is a smartest dog I’ve ever had. He’s quick, very reactive, totally alert, goes out of his way to defend his daddy from all the creatures in the woods… it won’t be too long before I begin my quest to find a brother for Ivan. I’ve got a couple of kennels, narrow down, one being in Texas and one in Chicago. There’s a few things that are more fun than a young puppy. Ivan still tries to be a lapdog.
I spend a lot of time just watching and laughing at ours they are a lot of fun.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Downstairs looking over my veg tent. Sadly, the day has come to cull some youngsters. I just flat have too many and they will never reach the flower tent. I hate doing this. Wish that was some I could give them to, but there’s nobody here locally on this site.

oldmaninbc

Not quitting love.

Or substituting Nitrous Oxide.

There was not a bad trip in the lot and in fact my will scatters my ashes in the Rogue River, which was my favorite close by white water wilderness river.

The trip pictured was the Deschutes River in central Oregon.
Hello and good day to you, to the now older GW, I looked at some videos of the rivers you mentioned. I can see why you would pick the Rogue River for your ashes. A heartfelt connection to nature and loving memories. It's beautiful along the Rogue River.
I was applying for work after college to get practical experience, I applied at Horne Lake Provincial Park, cave tours. During the interview, I was asked, "if you were reincarnated what animal would you come back as?"

I told them I would not come back as an animal but as a river.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello and good day to you, to the now older GW, I looked at some videos of the rivers you mentioned. I can see why you would pick the Rogue River for your ashes. A heartfelt connection to nature and loving memories. It's beautiful along the Rogue River.
I was applying for work after college to get practical experience, I applied at Horne Lake Provincial Park, cave tours. During the interview, I was asked, "if you were reincarnated what animal would you come back as?"

I told them I would not come back as an animal but as a river.
Good morning Old Man and a lovely day to you!

The Rogue is not only a gorgeous wild river, but goes through national forests full of bear, dear, otter, cougars, deer, elk, etc, et al.

Wasn't it Bruce Lee who said, "be like water?"

jokerman

Premium user
The dispensary I went to had an ATM in the lounge area because, you guessed it, credit cards are not allowed to be used to purchase weed due to it being illegal federally.
In the reservation they're allowed
a ozs 140 and there are deals if you look
It is really not bad .
there will be deals on the end of the big jars of weed ,gummys out the waazoo resin ,hash strombolis,infused,drinks, not sure about the Stromboli's

oldmaninbc

I was gonna go in the Gulf of Mexico but I changed it to a small stream we like to hike to here.
I don't want to leave the mountains even in death.
50 some years ago my ex-brother-in-law came to visit us in B.C. from the flat lands. He said to me, "don't you think you will get bored looking at the mountains?" here we are over 50 years later and that would be a big whopping NO! We are one, the mountains and I.

Good day to you dogzter

oldmaninbc

It's mom's birthday! 69 years old. I met her for coffee and gave her some nice flowers. She wants to go to Essex for a drive and fried clams.
Very good DB, it was considerate of you to give your mom some flowers, to spend some time with her and enjoy a meal and drive.
Put on a happy face and love your mom for the kind and wonderful person she is to you.