What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
1725915616531.png

Oldfogey 8 ,Dont let this happen to you and Oldman pay attention too FFS ! Don't make me worry☝️
Dog makes me worry about the bears ! around his house ,!

oldmaninbc

This year, my birthday will be November 12. Come to think of it. I seem to remember celebrating it 71 times in the past so I guess it hasn’t changed…😉
I think it was a couple of years ago, several months before my B-day, I spent several months thinking I was a year younger than what I was. My wife had to remind me, she thought at first I was just kidding, but realized after awhile I wasn't.
This morning she reminded me I put an empty kettle on the stove to boil water. I do have lots on my mind but I am getting more concerned with my thinking all the time. Might have to take it up with my doc.

Ivan is a handsome fellow, if I knew him I would not want to be afraid of him, respect him, yes.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
View attachment 19063326
Oldfogey 8 ,Dont let this happen to you and Oldman pay attention too FFS ! Don't make me worry☝️
Dog makes me worry about the bears ! around his house ,!
Aint no bears round here homie no worries about that.
😆
Lions and Wolves we do have.
I would shoot a grizz on sight and prolly a black bear as well on the property we are practically a subdivision these days.
Kids and pets are prey to predators.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Ivan is nothing but daylight in a dark room and all he wants to do is love on you . it doesn’t take much for him to snap around and all of a sudden changes his personality but it’s well under control. I’ve seen Ivan completely gut an animal in the yard here and I can’t imagine what he would do to someone he felt that was a threat to myself or Dutch… I was looking into his lineage and found that he is a DDR Dog. Very, very desirable for protection animals. Sometimes I’ll get on top of him and when he comes up, he just throws me off.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Ivan is nothing but daylight in a dark room and all he wants to do is love on you . it doesn’t take much for him to snap around and all of a sudden changes his personality but it’s well under control. I’ve seen Ivan completely gut an animal in the yard here and I can’t imagine what he would do to someone he felt that was a threat to myself or Dutch… I was looking into his lineage and found that he is a DDR Dog. Very, very desirable for protection animals. Sometimes I’ll get on top of him and when he comes up, he just throws me off.
He was born for a purpose and bred to perform it.
The duality of such animals is what fools inexperienced people.
Super sweet at home,all bidness on the job and they are ALWAYS on the job.
😍

oldmaninbc

Good morning everyone
so based on all y’all’s comments, I decided to let my plant have a second chance befor culling her down. I did move it from the other plants so in case she had something catchy hopefully it would be far enough away. I spent an hour and a half going thru each bud flicking off the brown matter which came off pretty easy. The plant is already quite sticky so that was my only problem.
‘this is what she looks like now…
View attachment 19063144

‘this is the C-99 which is beautiful with bulking buds. I sure hope I don’t lose this one. It’s my first true sativa and I’m hoping she will finish out.
View attachment 19063145 View attachment 19063146
I still have two TK hybrids on the back porch.
View attachment 19063147
‘the Lemon Betty x Triangle kush (Pute and Big are their baby daddy’s ). She smells citrus so I can smell the lemon Betty in her I think.
View attachment 19063148
View attachment 19063149
‘her buds are looking nice too

The other plant on the porch (too tall Sally) is a snowcain x TK mix. I can’t describe how tall this plant looks in person. Pictures do not do it justice. Her buds are a bit smaller perhaps because she’s parked by my porch light which does come on when MJ and Arlo go for their night pee as well as randomly wheneverthefuckitwantsto sometimes. She still looks healthy tho so she gets to stay in her spot

View attachment 19063150
Everyone got a good soaking of the SubGirl mix and a good talking to.
View attachment 19063153
so we shall see if it was worth the time I spent on the one sad plant. I did find a couple of cats and I do see a grasshopper now and then. The ones like this that make it to the porch get squashed for being too close.
View attachment 19063152
I am not an entomologist but that kind of looks like an Katydid. I can't say for sure.
Grasshoppers would eat up the leaves but the katydid would chew right through a branch and leave a cola on the ground.

jokerman

Premium user
He was born for a purpose and bred to perform it.
The duality of such animals is what fools inexperienced people.
Super sweet at home,all bidness on the job and they are ALWAYS on the job.
😍
I remember seeing a video of 2 young girls outside on a swing set and they had their Doberman outside on watch .All eyes.
When dad came out the puppers acted like the bowser he was.
His relief came and he could play and be a bozo!

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I am not an entomologist but that kind of looks like an Katydid. I can't say for sure.
Grasshoppers would eat up the leaves but the katydid would chew right through a branch and leave a cola on the ground.
Well it’s a dead katydid now. Only praying mantis and spiders are allowed on the porch. Oh and giant black water bugs and picnic ants 😳

Latest posts

Latest posts