What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

The choice does indeed appear to be the lesser of the two evils..............................
Just to put some morbid humor to it, would I vote for a serial killer or a mass murderer, when it comes to evil none look worthy. However, I do understand what your saying. In my little world it really is a conundrum.
Enjoy your day GW, birds singing, dogs howling, the cats meow and the chirp of mating insects.:)

chillkoots1

We have several Sept B-Days. OldMan’s is the 12th….all Virgo's speak up!
Mine is on the 11th, Patriots Day.
Happy Birthday GW
wink.gif

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I did B-Days on the last two sites. I got notifications on the other sites. They would have to set up a new user group to do that here. Plus it's a lot bigger site....I would spend a half hour every day doing it.....reading 5 pages every morning to catch up is enough.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Leaving for my eye appointment in a few. Waste of time....been through this.....they are gonna tell me I have a cataract in my right eye....then send me to Denver Eye Surgeons ...... they will tell me I have Macular Degeneration and send me to the Reina Surgeon and they will tell me it isn't bad enough for the Insurance to pay for it.

Every year it's the same.....farg......