What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

My neighbors plants are rockin’ out. Her first grow and she is getting the ‘first time growers’ jitters. Asks me daily what is wrong with this or that.😂 I remember those times well. I always assure her that most first time growers would be green with envy. I go over and pick off leaves daily to try and balance between air flow and her thinking I am killing her plants.😂

Her Heri-Berry:
IMG_4128.jpeg

Her CDSRxND:
IMG_4129.jpeg

Her OFSGxFreakshow(I think)possibly with some sativa Freakshow genes expressing themselves:
IMG_4130.jpeg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I did B-Days on the last two sites. I got notifications on the other sites. They would have to set up a new user group to do that here. Plus it's a lot bigger site....I would spend a half hour every day doing it.....reading 5 pages every morning to catch up is enough.
You never got mine right…🤣
View attachment 19063289 All I need clearing is this fuckin smoke.........don't miss clearing out the jungle a bit.
😆
I never did have a problem going into the woods with a machete and hacking things all day long but nowadays that’s not an option. I just put the Bushhog on my 45 horse Massey and back into the woods slowly. It’s not very selective but it certainly takes down anything it touches.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
You never got mine right…🤣

I never did have a problem going into the woods with a machete and hacking things all day long but nowadays that’s not an option. I just put the Bushhog on my 45 horse Massey and back into the woods slowly. It’s not very selective but it certainly takes down anything it touches.
I spent a lot of days swinging a machete and while it is a blast........I don't miss it much.
😆

jokerman

Premium user
My neighbors plants are rockin’ out. Her first grow and she is getting the ‘first time growers’ jitters. Asks me daily what is wrong with this or that.😂 I remember those times well. I always assure her that most first time growers would be green with envy. I go over and pick off leaves daily to try and balance between air flow and her thinking I am killing her plants.😂

Her Heri-Berry:
View attachment 19063261
Her CDSRxND:
View attachment 19063262
Her OFSGxFreakshow(I think)possibly with some sativa Freakshow genes expressing themselves: View attachment 19063263
"Your powers go beyond where you stand" Unknown Electrician