What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
For you folks in Florida that are going to vote for amendment three, please read it thoroughly because what it does is it makes it even more legal for people to grow their own and it entitles half a dozen very rich individuals the market completely. It’s worded to make you think it’s going to be beneficial for the average Joe but it’s just the opposite and making it worse than it is now… read the bill and tell me I’m wrong…

On another note, happy birthday Gray, it’s been a pleasure spending time and company with someone like yourself. How can I not love another German Shepherd person right?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good morning everyone
so based on all y’all’s comments, I decided to let my plant have a second chance befor culling her down. I did move it from the other plants so in case she had something catchy hopefully it would be far enough away. I spent an hour and a half going thru each bud flicking off the brown matter which came off pretty easy. The plant is already quite sticky so that was my only problem.
‘this is what she looks like now…
IMG_0549.jpeg

‘this is the C-99 which is beautiful with bulking buds. I sure hope I don’t lose this one. It’s my first true sativa and I’m hoping she will finish out.
IMG_0550.jpeg
IMG_0551.jpeg

I still have two TK hybrids on the back porch.
IMG_0552.jpeg

‘the Lemon Betty x Triangle kush (Pute and Big are their baby daddy’s ). She smells citrus so I can smell the lemon Betty in her I think.
IMG_0554.jpeg

IMG_0555.jpeg

‘her buds are looking nice too

The other plant on the porch (too tall Sally) is a snowcain x TK mix. I can’t describe how tall this plant looks in person. Pictures do not do it justice. Her buds are a bit smaller perhaps because she’s parked by my porch light which does come on when MJ and Arlo go for their night pee as well as randomly wheneverthefuckitwantsto sometimes. She still looks healthy tho so she gets to stay in her spot

IMG_0556.jpeg

Everyone got a good soaking of the SubGirl mix and a good talking to.
IMG_0558.jpeg

so we shall see if it was worth the time I spent on the one sad plant. I did find a couple of cats and I do see a grasshopper now and then. The ones like this that make it to the porch get squashed for being too close.
IMG_0547.jpeg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
For you folks in Florida that are going to vote for amendment three, please read it thoroughly because what it does is it makes it even more legal for people to grow their own and it entitles half a dozen very rich individuals the market completely. It’s worded to make you think it’s going to be beneficial for the average Joe but it’s just the opposite and making it worse than it is now… read the bill and tell me I’m wrong…

On another note, happy birthday Gray, it’s been a pleasure spending time and company with someone like yourself. How can I not love another German Shepherd person right?
Always the way with people in power why I don't call myself a Republican or a Democrat cuz they both act the same in office.
At least some home grow covers you for odors and hopefully no more possession dui's.
I have two dui on my record and don't drink due to any weed possession is charged as a dui in Florida.
I was on foot for both mine simple possession charges both were a joint.
🙃

oldfogey8

The state govt here in MA did the same nonsense. It is better that it is legal for me to grow since I don’t do it to make money but all the little boutique growers got shafted. At the time legislation was passed, I looked into starting up a business. The red tape, regulations and cash requirements(something like a minimum of a half million $’s) priced out anyone looking to do it as a small business.😡

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Good day dogzter, we were pretty much smoke free until 3 days ago, not sure where it's coming from.
Good day to you and I wish they would take it back.
😆
Supposedly the Ukrainians are using them. I saw a video somewhere last week. Pretty impressive.

Ah, here it is…

That's super exciting and really opens up the options for free people.
😍

oldmaninbc

Jokerman...pay attention, there is an urgency, dogztar mentioned the words "thermite drone,"
and his personal interest.
Being Canada borders Montana and especially the part where it borders BC, fire is of a grave concern.
Perhaps a few well chosen words from yourself regarding the nature of flying drones loaded with thermite. Could dampen the enthusiasm demonstrated by dogzter.
Flying said drones over the ocean is so much better than over land.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

The admiration society is mutual brother Boo!

You got me there! You do have to admire fellow German Shepherd aficionados!

Branch management.jpg

oldmaninbc

Always the way with people in power why I don't call myself a Republican or a Democrat cuz they both act the same in office.
At least some home grow covers you for odors and hopefully no more possession dui's.
I have two dui on my record and don't drink due to any weed possession is charged as a dui in Florida.
I was on foot for both mine simple possession charges both were a joint.
🙃
Right on dogzter, they want all the money flowing into their pocket or their rich friends , you can have the crumbs.
I don't side with them either.