What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BrassNwood

Veteran
More brutal triple digit temps and single digit humidity in store for southern California today. 108 again yesterday.

The physical therapy tech is trying to kill or at the very least cripple me even more then I currently am. Holy Christ I can barely wiggle this morning after yesterday's workout.

Good morning folks
looks like a nice day
little Italian love from Elvis

The King don't get enough airtime nowadays.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
had more than few dogs from Allan Scott and Hines later…..hog catch dogs ………,remember Al Banuelos dog Predator …..
like a nice bull in warmer climate, but damn if they don’t shiver n shake when gets cold…..
ganj on…..
We had to let them go when we moved here cuz of the cold.
Outstanding in the heat all shivery and sad at -10.
😭
Oh that kind of football.
Yeah............the gay kind.
😆

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
We had to let them go when we moved here cuz of the cold.
Outstanding in the heat all shivery and sad at -10.
😭

Yeah............the gay kind.
😆
There are so many fake injuries going on in that game I can’t stand to watch it anymore. I only watch it now and then and maybe the Olympics had less crybaby stuff as they do in regular games. I know there is a reason to hold up the game with fake injuries but it seems on the edge of cheating to me.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Im beat and going to turn on the ac
My Honey is nuts its hot AF
Good night Dog and friends
cu in the am

have some more coffee Amigo…that was a long night

IMG_2441.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Just walked out in the rain to check out the plants. There is a lot of tiny brown patches on at least 50% of the colas on the plant I noticed yesterday. This happened very quick as I keep a helicopter mom check on them. The other plants are not affected as of now. I’m gonna prolly chop her down so I don’t have the misery of everyday it looking worse until it’s gone. Making this decision now will save me more stress than it is worth losing sleep over. I will prolly give the healthy plants a good wash as soon as this rain ends.
1 down…☹️

jokerman

Premium user
Just walked out in the rain to check out the plants. There is a lot of tiny brown patches on at least 50% of the colas on the plant I noticed yesterday. This happened very quick as I keep a helicopter mom check on them. The other plants are not affected as of now. I’m gonna prolly chop her down so I don’t have the misery of everyday it looking worse until it’s gone. Making this decision now will save me more stress than it is worth losing sleep over. I will prolly give the healthy plants a good wash as soon as this rain ends.
1 down…☹️
thats heart breaking Subie sorry

jokerman

Premium user
I know but it is what it is right? I’m just superglad that all the plants are not showing this. The plant that has it was a snowcaine x Triangle Kush. I happen to have another of the same strain so hopefully I’ll still get to try it if Mother Nature says so anyway. 😌
I read in this thread sodium bicarb
I think that was more my reason of going autos for outside.
They are done b4 the wet weather comes by to stup your plants

Latest posts

Latest posts