What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
29722.jpg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I had a few adventures with dog and big'uns.
😆
Best was I had a American Bulldog on a sit and protect with my fishing gear when one walked up and sicced her two dalmations on him.
I was about 200' away in the water throwing a net for greenbacks and watched it all.
First dog to make contact lost a ear,eye and a big chunk of neck when LB grabbed him and started shaking.
He spit that dog out and killed the other one with a bite on the head.
Was over before I got there at a dead run.
Grabbed my shit put LB on heel and walked to the truck and drove 4 blocks home.......much wailing and gnashing of teeth from the crowd.
🙄
LB was 97# rock hard,game bred johnson\Hines cross and was the best dog I ever had until Bubba.
Fuck I hate the public.
It’s a shame that we lose the better part of our lives, but at least we’re given the gifts of 10 years or so… I’m very very fortunate to have Dutch continue after he turned 12. Big dogs just don’t get to that number.

BrassNwood

Veteran
Mayo has got to be healthier than ketchup???

I have mayo because I want it to be healthy. It's eggs n oil... (I think)

But if ever folks go to Belgium, you must have the frites n mayo anywhere along the coastline from one of the little huts. I hope the huts are still there.

I need a new passport and a holiday I think. A holiday for frites n mayo!

Picked up that habit in 1975 in West Germany.

jokerman

Premium user
Can any of you OFs explain what these numbers mean on this please?

View attachment 19061287
I've started watching baseball and haven't a clue what all that means.

Thanks!

Edit - the white bit is the score. 0-0. The 1 and arrows I don't know. 1-1 I don't know. There's the seconds left for the thrower to throw and I thing the red squished squreas are the bases.
nope😊

jokerman

Premium user
I just finished cleaning my tent 39"x39"x60", it was bleached down, all the equipment wiped down and new filters on my carbon exhaust outlet. Stepping back and looking at it, one would think it is fairly new but I got it in 2010. I run 2x200w actual draw Viparspectra LED, it's my second time with LED. My tent came in 2 sections, the upper is about 24" height. It never worked out with the tent the way I visioned it.

It's not easy having plants over 28" in the bigger section.

I wasn't sure what you meant by earthbox, I looked it up, them are big tomatoes they show growing. If you can grow a big tomato like that, you should be able to grow cannabis in it. Do you use the actual Earthbox system or do you do your own thing but similar to Earthbox

I am trying a new organic compost as my main soil ingredient(fish byproduct and forest fines)

I'm looking forward to this crop of 4 plants(?).
I have earthboxes and i use organics from buidasoil.
Subirrigation planters are the cats ass

Latest posts

Latest posts