What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Just now home and relaxing after a visit discussing Mr subs mom and taking the next step to her healthcare. His two sisters,were ther also. Shes making routine mistakes now and falling down. We have someone comeing in to help three days a week bit now looking for the next step for her. She’s not going to like it and it won’t be easy. All options are on the table too

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Just now home and relaxing after a visit discussing Mr subs mom and taking the next step to her healthcare. His two sisters,were ther also. Shes making routine mistakes now and falling down. We have someone comeing in to help three days a week bit now looking for the next step for her. She’s not going to like it and it won’t be easy. All options are on the table too
That day is coming for all of us. Do your due diligence to keep the wolf away from your door as long as possible.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240904_130443_7.jpg

The Italian hawken did really well.
75 yards 60 grains of t7 and a patched roundball.
Weather was fantastic and had the range to ourselves.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

yall ever use these?
How can it be cheaper than a can or a apple?
🤔

cola

For those of us who are a little bit Type A or otherwise compulsive about our car's internal engine:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
For those of us who are a little bit Type A or otherwise compulsive about our car's internal engine:

I'm glad not to have to worry about cars and engines no more - my tyres are my shoes - and my oil is oxygenated blood - to get me from A to B these days - no worries about getting parking/speeding tickets - if I need a service - then I see a doctor and/or go to a hospital - but keep on walking - gaining health benefits from all those miles walked -

Latest posts

Latest posts