What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran

That is some good guitar playing for the time.

How are you doing today old man? Is it starting to get cold at night? I'm going to the Adirondacks for the weekend. Have macaroni salad and frozen veggie pizza for dinner. Hope you are well. Day 2 of the hemmoroid saga for me. Woke up with less throbbing ass pain. Barely pooped even though I've been eating. Thing should be gone any day. Then there's 2 more in 6 weeks. What have you got? I'm Rambo

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
So, today Mrs Pute and I were on our daily walk. Cops were everywhere.... Some guy had broke into the office of a salvage yard and robbed it. Cops came and the guy rammed a squad car getting away.....17 miles and a high speed chase later they got the guy....Illegal immigrant.

Now I hear there is a school shooting in Georgia....at least 4 dead....What a country.

oldmaninbc

How are you doing today old man? Is it starting to get cold at night? I'm going to the Adirondacks for the weekend. Have macaroni salad and frozen veggie pizza for dinner. Hope you are well. Day 2 of the hemmoroid saga for me. Woke up with less throbbing ass pain. Barely pooped even though I've been eating. Thing should be gone any day. Then there's 2 more in 6 weeks. What have you got? I'm Rambo
Hello DB, I am doing fine today. I am trying to work up to cleaning and dusting around my computer area. I am eating some grapes then I am going to clean and dust.
Your weekend trip sounds exciting, hope the weather is agreeable. Is this a family get together? Are you taking in any tourist type activities?
Glad your taking care of your medical needs, you'll be a happier fellow with things fixed up or gone in this case. My doctor told me it's not good to go too long without a bowel movement, if that's your case, talk to the pharmacist.
I've been having fun watching the antics of the birds eating the sunflower seeds I have grown for them.

Farmer John

Still alive.
Veteran
IMG-20240904-WA0048.jpg

Good night farts. 🥰

jokerman

Premium user
be advised there is someone following you .
I did not see it at first ,then i smoked some and then I saw a shadow.
Good looking men like you are always kidnapped and used as sexual slaves for the rich and lonely women.
At least that was what I was told and in all honestly I was a wandering for 3 months and nobody even asked me the time of day.

jokerman

Premium user
I lived through this and I is now happening nation wide.....coming to you soon. This is how they have slowly overtaken Colorado and now YOU!!!
I was screaming years ago about all the antifa ,Portland and the other hell holes where Americans are being held hostage.
Only when things happen close to where they live and now its a big deal.
They got rid of illegals in Nantucket in less than 2 days

jokerman

Premium user
I'm going to the Adirondacks this weekend 👍
be advised to bring out you winter dainties and bring appropriate footwear,head wear and gloves.
Make sure you shower really well and, in some spots, do it three times .
Bears are attracted to smells that some may consider not as pleasant as a cheese burger, but smells like a cheese burger to bears.

jokerman

Premium user
funny we were sitting under a gazebo and I see a stry cat .
I have a 30" piece of 3/4 pvc conduit .
I throw it at the cat knowing I aint even come close enough to scare him much less hit him.
I wouldn't and couldn't hit him if I wanted to .
WELL after that my shoulder felt like I threw a 154 mph ball and was considering cutting my shoulder off after a day

kevinn

What are you going to do over there ???

oldmaninbc

"Check for boogers before you stream " unknown politician
Advice from an unknown electrician would be preferable to a politician, if you happen to know an unknown electrician. It does not matter the nature of their electrical training as any advice would be acceptable and preferable to that of a politician.

You have a point as both the therapist and I have allergies and are constantly wiping our noses, we almost do it in unison now:)

glad to see you about my good man

Latest posts

Latest posts