What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

be advised there is someone following you .
I did not see it at first ,then i smoked some and then I saw a shadow.
Good looking men like you are always kidnapped and used as sexual slaves for the rich and lonely women.
At least that was what I was told and in all honestly I was a wandering for 3 months and nobody even asked me the time of day.
I know how hard you try to remain indiscrete, you are appalled by the very thought of being subjected to seismic sexual encounters with sexually robust rich females. Flying you off to some fanciful location with a personal chef. Sexual activities so exotic that...

jokerman

Premium user
Advice from an unknown electrician would be preferable to a politician, if you happen to know an unknown electrician. It does not matter the nature of their electrical training as any advice would be acceptable and preferable to that of a politician.

You have a point as both the therapist and I have allergies and are constantly wiping our noses, we almost do it in unison now:)

glad to see you about my good man
ditto my friend.
To a degree there is a little bit of politician in all of us.

jokerman

Premium user
1725491461962.png

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Annie Tokely who is 18

IMG_2408.jpeg

Tiny Tina who is 16 and 1/2 the size of Annie.

Tina was the runt of the litter and is one of the sweetest most affectionate cats I’ve had the pleasure of living with.

She was born an outdoor feral cat and I rescued her and her brother , Boscoe de Gama , who passed away last year

They were both outdoor cats , co-habituated with the chickens , and kept the mice in check in the henhouse

IMG_2405.jpeg