What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Funny, Mr sub just brought me this book ready fo the donate pile. I stuck leaves in it long ago on my first grow I’m sure when I couldn’t stand to see all the beautiful leaves going to waste. I loaded up every big book we had laying around with them 😂😁😳 maybe would be a surprise tho at the kids library at the park where I had planned to leave it…
IMG_0456.jpeg

oldmaninbc

No never caught a ball. You can buy balls at the team store for $40 that have been used in a game and have a special number and holographic thing.
Would not be as thrilling as catching one. Then getting it signed, if you lived to be around another 35-40 years you could sell it.
I've seen those people scramble to catch a ball. Some even get kind of rude about it.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
My trimming day is done. Good harvest. 4.35 oz. That is good for me. Anything over 3 is good in my book.

Mrs Pute just came in from the veggie garden as well......I'm in better shape....She looks like something the dogs drug home.

Both got a good days work in. Gonna take her out to dinner tonight.

Says she wants turkey.....?

iu

oldmaninbc

Hey old man no I got up and got high...got bored by the time 9 rolled around or whatever. How are you buddy? Anything going on? Have a colorectal appointment on September 3rd. Ugh. Not much going on.
I've got plenty to do, too much actually. This is always my busiest time of the year and every year that goes by it gets more difficult keeping up. Decisions to be made, I can drive myself up a wall making choices.

I have to go up on the roof in a couple of days, I do not look forward to that, will probably take a few hours a day for a couple of days, to get it done. Clean up the yard & garden before I get my tent in operation.

We buy a few thousand dollars worth of food and household items this time of year. Putting everything on shelves, some items need dating. All meat items need to be wrapped & packaged for the freezer.

The grocery store in the village down the road is expensive, it's handy for some things but better to go to the city for the best deals.

The road to the city is dangerous in the winter, best to avoid driving it unless we have to.
Yep, lots to do. If you were handy, I'd swap you some smoke for some work, if interested.

I need to make some cannabis oil in the next couple of days when the temperature goes back up.

Good going on the doctors appointment DB, don't leave health issues longer than need be as some can get worse quickly.

oldmaninbc

Break time....had to stop....starting to see double. Mrs Put is out harvesting green beans while I trim. Together we will prevail.

I am missing a beautiful day. Past noon and still in the low 70's.

i am about 3/4 done with this Bruce Banner.....only one more Chem 91 left to do and I will be free from trimming for at least a 6 weeks.

By then the veggie garden will be history and I can concentrate on building my stash up so I can slow down in the summer and switch back outside.....viscous circle that I live in.
Hey Pute, I have never grown a chem strain, a cross yes, but not just chem. I have seen a chem strain that is very light green in color, is yours very light green? That's the one I would try.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Hey Pute, I have never grown a chem strain, a cross yes, but not just chem. I have seen a chem strain that is very light green in color, is yours very light green? That's the one I would try.
I have grown chem 91, Chem #4 and orig Chemdawg. All good stuff. If I remember right the #4 had better taste but the 91 is really good as well. Orig was the most aromatic but the least potent IMO. All were green....

Here is a picture of the 91 I just flipped a week or so ago

IMG_20240827_142309781_HDR.jpg

Another hanging for a dry trim

IMG_20240827_142221461.jpg

You pick the color.....

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I have grown chem 91, Chem #4 and orig Chemdawg. All good stuff. If I remember right the #4 had better taste but the 91 is really good as well. Orig was the most aromatic but the least potent IMO. All were green....

View attachment 19055265

View attachment 19055267

You pick the color.....
Nice growing Pute. I have lots of seeds courtesy of a friend here, have a space that's painted white just need to get going. Have a fan too. Problem will be stink...

OleReynard

Well summer whinds down this weekend and the turds of summer go back to their home in the Burnt Cities.
Population will drop a forth anyway then the next weekend it'll drop some more.

Power washed the house and 2 garages today, arms are tired, neck feels cramped but it's done. Something to knock off my to do list.

Got some odds and ends and a bit of grout to lay, maybe a loose tile.
Picture day tomorrow, just be a matter of putting a few things away.
Asked agent about my grow tents, he said I could take them to his house but his wife might not approve.
Guess they can take pics and leave stuff out like it wasn't there.

When it's time for a showing ill just take my input output tubes loose and put them in the tent and pull the strings on the baffle sleaves. The zipper has a place for a lock.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

View attachment 19055265

View attachment 19055267

You pick the color.....
Looks green to me

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Well summer whinds down this weekend and the turds of summer go back to their home in the Burnt Cities.
Population will drop a forth anyway then the next weekend it'll drop some more.

Power washed the house and 2 garages today, arms are tired, neck feels cramped but it's done. Something to knock off my to do list.

Got some odds and ends and a bit of grout to lay, maybe a loose tile.
Picture day tomorrow, just be a matter of putting a few things away.
Asked agent about my grow tents, he said I could take them to his house but his wife might not approve.
Guess they can take pics and leave stuff out like it wasn't there.

When it's time for a showing ill just take my input output tubes loose and put them in the tent and pull the strings on the baffle sleaves. The zipper has a place for a lock.
Have you had your house inspected?

Latest posts

Latest posts