What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
1724779120653.png

oldmaninbc

Morning OldMan. Yup, winter comes early here. My Maters have about 3 more weeks before the weather will stop them. The late season maters don't have the same flavor. Good for salads, salsa and dehydrating.
The summer sun brings out the best in a tomato, that's for sure.

I have 1 tomato plant this year, have had 2 tomatoes from it, they were ok but not very good. It was a different variety and not suitable to my growing area. It is a dwarf variety, will not buy it again.

oldfogey8

Wow, those container plants have thick stems, sturdy little plants. Looking good.

You have a nice yard.

Zig looks like he belongs, this is my home. It's great to have a loving companion besides the wife.
Thanks. They are G&M Herijuana x Blueberry plants. I got the seeds from a ‘large’ member here and am impressed with the vigor. Zig has been with us since mid April and settled right in. We are inseparable.

oldfogey8

Morning OldMan. Yup, winter comes early here. My Maters have about 3 more weeks before the weather will stop them. The late season maters don't have the same flavor. Good for salads, salsa and dehydrating.
If you like bruschetta, fresh tomatoes and basil are great in it. I use this recipe.

It is too good to have around too often. We went thru our last batch in an evening😂. Bonus points for using a sourdough bread too.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Nooner :wave:

Not feeling it today.... guessing it is withdrawals from the pain meds I took for the burns. I only took 1 a day for the last 5 days. Been 3 days from last one taken. Thought it would help with the withdrawals but I still feel like hammered dog :poop:

need a nap... you better be QUIET!!!!!

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Break time....had to stop....starting to see double. Mrs Put is out harvesting green beans while I trim. Together we will prevail.

I am missing a beautiful day. Past noon and still in the low 70's.

i am about 3/4 done with this Bruce Banner.....only one more Chem 91 left to do and I will be free from trimming for at least a 6 weeks.

By then the veggie garden will be history and I can concentrate on building my stash up so I can slow down in the summer and switch back outside.....viscous circle that I live in.

Latest posts

Latest posts