What's new

Oldies Never Dies

stiff

Veteran
You're right, it's very easy dealing with Oldman green.
He looks after you.

The only issue on his page is, that it tries to charge postage even if your over 150 euros.usually it's sent for free then. Just email him and he'll fix it for you.

It's my number one shop now, since attitude dropped the delivery guarantee to Australia.

george7

It was a cross he was offering a few years back, when his shop was still pretty new.
It was amnesia core x white widow 90s if i remember correctly. Same white widow he uses for his widow road i suppose, apparently a late 90s widow selection in spain. He offers it as s1 as well. Was a good amnesia widow combo , 9-10 weeks flowering.
He just released some US genetics x kosher kush fem hybrids. Pretty interesting stuff if you re into cali strains.
Also has some old school stuff like his silver haze and an exodus x widow cross among other things.
The fact that he has collaborated with karma on some of his strains tells me a lot. I dont think karma would collaborate with just anyone.

badass-eu

Exactly I have some Amnesia/Widow beans from this bank in my possession, I made two recently hence my question, the smell during cultivation was quite lemony for one and the other had a more smell foggy I would say with lemon, I haven't tasted them yet, I also have ssh 98 which I haven't made yet...it's a reliable bank in my humble opinion! Here are two photos of what I was able to find in his Amnesia/Widow.
IMG20240229003849.jpg
IMG20240229003911.jpg

el mani

Veteran
Oldman is a great guy, and besides Karma Gear he offers some interesting stuff. Last year I had a couple of his things, GSC/WW90 and Sour Peach Ringz, which were quite popular at home.
I have some other stuff to try from OSG, some crosses with cuttings that are famous around here (SS La Joya, Shiska, Tijuana or SD Riri...), at the last Spannabis we talked for a while about his SSH cut.
I'm more into small airy sativa buds and I'm really into Strawberry Mist from his catalogue... someday
I think I'll have some photos...

Sour peach ringz
full

full

gsc/ww90

full

Salu2

el mani

Veteran
Thank you for the information @el mani
SSH caught my interest as did S. Mist.
Any information on his SSH cut ?
My interest was in knowing if his ssh98 cut was the same as mine, since probably many of the cuts circulated in the same circles.
Being his cut more productive and fruity, the two that I had at home were more catpissy and sweat, onion and little buds like spiders... we immediately left doubts.
So I can't tell you much more, since I have never grown it. He describes it as skunk dominant.

Of the home cuts there are enough SSH98s to try

We don't talk much about S. mist, I had the Tijuana clone at home for a couple of years and I liked it a lot, maybe a little ”empalagosa”, I don't know with certainty about the Kali clone nor have I asked, but the crossing seems curious to me and my sativa taste.

Salu2

DutchHazeDog

Hey guys! I have run from old school genetics:
old red sour
blue grape fuel
orange road
white kali
(and from karma the melo rado and lemon rado)

and have right now mid flower an old red sour and orange road.

there are some really good phenos types to be found in each pack so far. Here is a quick summary of what I got:

old red sour:
all phenos have a lot of resin and are very sticky and have rather strong pungent smells with a mix of old school and sour, depending on the phenotype. I have had a more blueberry gassy pheno a year ago that was well above average in quality but also a big yielder and easy to grow. Now I have a pheno that has got that leathery dank fresh new rubber smell to it I am curious how it will turn out! Out of 3 finished grows with the old red sour I am very pleased I mainly enjoy that it is pungent and sticky, 22%+ rosin yield, strong full effect in the bong and joints, gassy with a twist different than modern stuff

blue grape fuel:
I have been less lucky with the phenotypes with this one, more subtle smelling than the old red sour and less strong effect. The effect is very clean and puts you in a good mood. Slight blueberry smell but it doesn't come through in the taste for me. I feel like I did not get a good phenotype yet, I grew 3 of my 5 seeds. So far 2 of the 3 phenos I had seemed a bit more indica dominant than sativa dominant, the sativa dominant one had more taste and smell.

orange road:
28% rosin yield on my 1st pheno, growing a 2nd pheno now. The 1st pheno was very gassy old school with some 'decaying plant matter' smell/taste to it, not very good tasting but pretty strong :D also a huge yielder. Now the 2nd pheno I have currently growing has a pretty strong grapefruit orange citrus smell to it, very different to the 1st pheno in terms of smell, but still above average vigour.

white kali:
great stuff. Old school sativa hybrid phenos on the first 2 seeds I tried so far, easy to grow, pretty good yield, not too much stretch, clean sativa hybrid 'dutch coffeeshop' taste and 21% rosin yield on both phenos so far. Good quality clean effect.

I am really curious to try his new kosher kush crosses. I have a friend who tried one of his banoffee series (the papaya cross) and he was very happy with it and its unique and pronounced terps.

Also, can't go wrong with the old red sour from my experience with 4 seeds so far, all 4 phenos were dank and super sticky above average yielders.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Hey guys! I have run from old school genetics:
old red sour
blue grape fuel
orange road
white kali
(and from karma the melo rado and lemon rado)

and have right now mid flower an old red sour and orange road.

there are some really good phenos types to be found in each pack so far. Here is a quick summary of what I got:

old red sour:
all phenos have a lot of resin and are very sticky and have rather strong pungent smells with a mix of old school and sour, depending on the phenotype. I have had a more blueberry gassy pheno a year ago that was well above average in quality but also a big yielder and easy to grow. Now I have a pheno that has got that leathery dank fresh new rubber smell to it I am curious how it will turn out! Out of 3 finished grows with the old red sour I am very pleased I mainly enjoy that it is pungent and sticky, 22%+ rosin yield, strong full effect in the bong and joints, gassy with a twist different than modern stuff

blue grape fuel:
I have been less lucky with the phenotypes with this one, more subtle smelling than the old red sour and less strong effect. The effect is very clean and puts you in a good mood. Slight blueberry smell but it doesn't come through in the taste for me. I feel like I did not get a good phenotype yet, I grew 3 of my 5 seeds. So far 2 of the 3 phenos I had seemed a bit more indica dominant than sativa dominant, the sativa dominant one had more taste and smell.

orange road:
28% rosin yield on my 1st pheno, growing a 2nd pheno now. The 1st pheno was very gassy old school with some 'decaying plant matter' smell/taste to it, not very good tasting but pretty strong :D also a huge yielder. Now the 2nd pheno I have currently growing has a pretty strong grapefruit orange citrus smell to it, very different to the 1st pheno in terms of smell, but still above average vigour.

white kali:
great stuff. Old school sativa hybrid phenos on the first 2 seeds I tried so far, easy to grow, pretty good yield, not too much stretch, clean sativa hybrid 'dutch coffeeshop' taste and 21% rosin yield on both phenos so far. Good quality clean effect.

I am really curious to try his new kosher kush crosses. I have a friend who tried one of his banoffee series (the papaya cross) and he was very happy with it and its unique and pronounced terps.

Also, can't go wrong with the old red sour from my experience with 4 seeds so far, all 4 phenos were dank and super sticky above average yielders.
Thanks for the detailed feedback, this is precious info for people interested in growing those seeds, if you can add some pics that's super cool. I have not seen the Orange Road listed for sale on the website but I like the description you're doing of your 2nd phenotype, what are the parents of this hybrid?
There are several seeds I'd like to grow from Old Man Green, his old White Widow and SSH S1's look really great and his Old Gas Station cross (Skunk x SD Bx2) sounds great to me, mixing two of my favorite genetics.

Latest posts

Latest posts