What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't worry Dad, I got your six!

439872583_1614313135993522_4906573920844040641_n.jpg

chillkoots1

Howdy friends, need some of ur infinite wisdom. Going thru old seeds from a guy that gifted seeds and is now incognito or I'd be nagging him. . One of the seed containers has SSH X SM. I think SSH is Super Silver Haze but ya'll have any clue what the SM might be?

He also gave me 12 Stella Blue Dream X Thunder Express. Read that Blue Dream was a Humboldt creation with a Blueberry crossed to an unknown sativa. No clue on what Thunder Express is.

Stay cool.
Howdy Uncle Ben, Did you get the stella x thunder express from Homebrewer when he was still on riddlem3's old forum? riddle made the thunder express I think. the stella was a cut they passed around. You can ask Bigbudzzz over on his forum at https://giraffesazz.com/TheHappySeed/index.php he gave me some of rids old seeds.
IMG_1459.JPEG

wink.gif
1726264888109.png

Colorado Thunderfuck x Pineapple Express is Thunder Express

Last edited:

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I spoke to the cops earlier this afternoon about the shooting that went down on my property. The female detective said that she is afraid to walk out on that property by her own self because there’s seven people that are very sketchy that live over there, multiple warrants are out for them, Documented illegal aliens, and one wife beater… if I read between the lines, I’m being told that they’re not going to do a damn thing. Now it’s up to me to determine the best avenue of approach to deal with this situation.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Howdy friends, need some of ur infinite wisdom. Going thru old seeds from a guy that gifted seeds and is now incognito or I'd be nagging him. . One of the seed containers has SSH X SM. I think SSH is Super Silver Haze but ya'll have any clue what the SM might be?

He also gave me 12 Stella Blue Dream X Thunder Express. Read that Blue Dream was a Humboldt creation with a Blueberry crossed to an unknown sativa. No clue on what Thunder Express is.

Stay cool.......

Santa Marta if yer lucky

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Sorry to hear uncle Ben, rabies would be terrible.
SOP must've changed used to be 14 shots in the belly button.
Very noble thing to do "to do the right thing" but as you can see "doing the right thing" it can still bite you.

yep yep

me and my wife and 3 kids did the 7 shot rabies special back in the late 70’s

less than 100 people had used it at that time

serum was actually made from humans who had rabies

and they told us that there was a chance that if we didn’t have rabies that we might get rabies from the vaccinations

Boy that really put us at ease

But yeah, those were intermuscular shots with the biggest needle that they could use because the serum were so thick

My kids screamed, bloody murder and by about the third time we had to make a trip over to the health department a few blocks before we got there the kids already started crying

They were like 3 5 and 7 years old

Most painful shots I’ve ever had in my entire life

Except for the .380 that I caught in the nose

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I spoke to the cops earlier this afternoon about the shooting that went down on my property. The female detective said that she is afraid to walk out on that property by her own self because there’s seven people that are very sketchy that live over there, multiple warrants are out for them, Documented illegal aliens, and one wife beater… if I read between the lines, I’m being told that they’re not going to do a damn thing. Now it’s up to me to determine the best avenue of approach to deal with this situation.
Did she say why she wasn't going to ask some of her SWAT friends to accompany her when confronting the Malevolent Seven?

Unca Walt

420club
I just got offa the phone with Brother Boo.

IT's ALIIIVE!

Yes! STRUTH!! You are blessed/cursed/bored/sexually excited/amazed (pick any three) with the incredible event that yer Aged One has returned.

Long was my dark journey. And expensive. And it ain't over by a mile.

It all began a (seemingly) thousand years ago -- but actually about 1000 fargin posts ago on this site. A really pissed-off Zeus sent five fargin bolts of lightning into the South Floriduh telephone poles. All within ten minutes.

So my poor 25-year old 'puter kept trying to restart, getting zapped halfway through. On the 5th power blip, the hardfile ("hard disk" for youngsters) of my puter lost the plot. Would not start up.

Geek Squad guy came to my place twice (at multiple hundreds $$ each time), finally handing me the hardfile and saying: "It'll cost you $850 to get them to just receive it. **IF** they are successful in resurrecting it, and they probably won't be, it'll cost you several thousand dollars for them to try."

So I bought a new computer. The new computer required a different kind of monitor (USB port type, not cable). So I bought a new monitor. 'Nother coupla K-bucks between 'em.

That is when I discovered that my email addy was no longer mine to use. Cancelled because I could not remember the fukkin' password for email I used ONCE in 1992 or so.

So I was assigned another password for a different email addy by the Computer Geek guy. When I went to sign in to Old Farts, I had to use the new password. Of course, it was not recognized by the software and kicked me out.

So I signed in with my OLD, original password. No joy here.

And the Amazon Prime software took me on the same route <-- The old password is gone, kaput, no longer there in the cyber world. Did not have the sekrit password for my paid-for Amazon Prime either. So how could I get the new, sekrit sign-on?

Fact is, I couldn't. And Amazon Prime one-upped the ante: In order to get out of the same circular toilet-flush of furgled passwords, they sent me a notice saying I had to take a photo of my drivers license and bring it to my fukkin' bank for clearance before I could buy anything from them because it was "suspicious activity".

There is no human contact possible on any route with Amazon Prime software to clear it up like there is here.

So I am in the mood to help Boo out by going up to his place and using my bringumhome SKS to wipe out his entire neighborhood** for him.

**Just kidding -- I'd only wipe out his next door neighbors. And I would still have Amazon Prime to deal with. (*sigh*)

I found an old memory plug-in that had stuff (newest about two years ago), so I haven't lost everything***

***Three of my novels, and my genealogy files were recovered. Thousands of picture files gone.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

IT's ALIIIVE!

Yes! STRUTH!! You are blessed/cursed/bored/sexually excited/amazed (pick any three) with the incredible event that yer Aged One has returned.

It all began a (seemingly) thousand years ago -- but actually about 1000 fargin posts ago on this site. A really pissed-off Zeus sent five fargin bolts of lightning into the South Floriduh telephone poles. All within ten minutes.

So my poor 25-year old 'puter kept trying to restart, getting zapped halfway through. On the 5th power blip, the hardfile ("hard disk" for youngsters) of my puter lost the plot. Would not start up.

Geek Squad guy came to my place twice (at multiple hundreds $$ each time), finally handing me the hardfile and saying: "It'll cost you $850 to get them to just receive it. **IF** they are successful in resurrecting it, and they probably won't be, it'll cost you several thousand dollars for them to try."

So I bought a new computer. The new computer required a different kind of monitor (USB port type, not cable). So I bought a new monitor. 'Nother coupla K-bucks between 'em.

That is when I discovered that my email addy was no longer mine to use. Cancelled because I could not remember the fukkin' password for email I used ONCE in 1992 or so.

So I was assigned another password for a different email addy by the Computer Geek guy. When I went to sign in to Old Farts, I had to use the new password. Of course, it was not recognized by the software and kicked me out.

And the Amazon Prime software took me on the same route <-- The old password is gone, kaput, no longer there in the cyber world. Did not have the sekrit password for my paid-for Amazon Prime either. So how could I get the new, sekrit sign-on?

Fact is, I couldn't. And Amazon Prime one-upped the ante: In order to get out of the same circular toilet-flush of furgled passwords, they sent me a notice saying I had to take a photo of my drivers license and bring it to my fukkin' bank for clearance before I could buy anything from them because it was "suspicious activity".

There is no human contact possible on any route with Amazon Prime software to clear it up like there is here.

So I am in the mood to help Boo out by going up to his place and using my bringumhome SKS to wipe out his entire neighborhood** for him.

**Just kidding -- I'd only wipe out his next door neighbors. And I would still have Amazon Prime to deal with. (*sigh*)

I found an old memory plug-in that had stuff (newest about two years ago), so I haven't lost everything***

***Three of my novels, and my genealogy files were recovered. Thousands of picture files gone.
I missed you Walt. Glad you’re back 💕

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

IT's ALIIIVE!

Welcome back elder fart! Looks like you have your work cut out for you catching up........................

The whole thing sounds like age discrimination and a nefarious conspiracy!

Latest posts

Latest posts