What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
But you like big trucks!

Have you considered a rat rod transport truck?
While this is not quite a rat rod, this is the first vehicle I’ve ever built from the ground up, including suspension, chassis, body engine, drive, train woodwork, etc. It has 900 hp and will set off a car alarm from a quarter mile away… Driving this truck gives me somewhat of an attitude. I built it so I slink down in the seat and all I need is a pack of camels rolled up in my sleeve to fit into the period

Attachments

• IMG_0023.jpeg
    IMG_0023.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 26

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
While this is not quite a rat rod, this is the first vehicle I’ve ever built from the ground up, including suspension, chassis, body engine, drive, train woodwork, etc. It has 900 hp and will set off a car alarm from a quarter mile away… Driving this truck gives me somewhat of an attitude. I built it so I slink down in the seat and all I need is a pack of camels rolled up in my sleeve to fit into the period
I did not know you had old trucks as well........not surprised at all.
😆

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I had the occasion to meet the owner of Ferrari of Tampa years ago. Of course we were discussing automotive prowess when I told him I had a fleet of 40s and 50s pick up trucks. The dude came over looked at my trucks. Told me he wanted all of them and proceeded to have a car carrier drive down my street and park in front of my house. The ones I have in the pictures of the only two that I have left that 42 Chevrolet was one of the rarest truck Chevrolet ever built. They stopped production after seven days in December because of Pearl Harbor. I used to get around pretty well about 20 years ago, now I will become a hermit.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I had the occasion to meet the owner of Ferrari of Tampa years ago. Of course we were discussing automotive prowess when I told him I had a fleet of 40s and 50s pick up trucks. The dude came over looked at my trucks. Told me he wanted all of them and proceeded to have a car carrier drive down my street and park in front of my house. The ones I have in the pictures of the only two that I have left that 42 Chevrolet was one of the rarest truck Chevrolet ever built. They stopped production after seven days in December because of Pearl Harbor. I used to get around pretty well about 20 years ago, now I will become a hermit.
Any surplus military vehicles?

oldmaninbc

Just the appearance and sound of the truck speaks of attitude. The Fonzie look goes hand in hand.:)

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
found pics buried in my photos from early 2000's...this is truly a bad assed ride...very violent but the cool factor iis off the chain...the truck pictured is on stands...the truck rides 4" off the ground...

Attachments

• goliath 003.JPG
    goliath 003.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 19
  • goliath 007.JPG
    goliath 007.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 21
  • goliath 004.JPG
    goliath 004.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 21
  • goliath 001.JPG
    goliath 001.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 20

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi GW, wow, that is quite the range difference in price, wonder why?
High Old Man!
bigarmhug.gif

We will see from the third bid due Sunday. $7K is pretty much over the top, and it is a very nice house in an expensive hood, so I infer he perceived he had a wealthy senile old pigeon, instead of one who moved here 40 years ago when you could still afford the prices.

Same thing when we had it roofed the last time. We had it done right, with stainless steel valleys for $14K and had bids to $30K.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Is it the same dash as the bel air?
Yes, but the El Camino had one they had fancier bezels…
All motor….
don’t forget to look for the cable that runs from the NOS bottle to the engine. It disappears, but it’s very obvious when the nitrous is on the truck with the motor only will do over 200 miles an hour, but it’s quite scary because it’s like driving a shoebox and it’s all over the road. The 900 hp perform awesome burn out.

Latest posts

Latest posts