What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I bought this for Ivan well over a year ago and if he’s laying properly, it’s easy to see the LED lights on his collar, but his hair covers it most of the time. I’ll do anything I can to avoid tripping over him again… no comments on the hair on the floor, please. With Dutch losing his hair and having a skin allergy, I have to vacuum the house three times a week.
IMG_2917.jpeg

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran

oldfogey8

I bought this for Ivan well over a year ago and if he’s laying properly, it’s easy to see the LED lights on his collar, but his hair covers it most of the time. I’ll do anything I can to avoid tripping over him again… no comments on the hair on the floor, please. With Dutch losing his hair and having a skin allergy, I have to vacuum the house three times a week. View attachment 19065436
With pets(and bald old fart me), hair/fur on the floor is to be expected.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Been a long day fixing cars and fighting the bush. At least a neighbor said he would help me in the morning fixing fence. Told him to wear shorts and a T shirt... We'll see how smart he is in the morning. lol

A few pics of some weeds.

First mama thai, a very skinny leaf volunteer plant.

mama thai.jpg

after talking to the gifter of the clones. Think this is white lotus

w l.jpg

boss cake

boss cake.jpg

Some worm damage on a seeded bud I call candy. It smells like candy bigtime.

worm damage.jpg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Been a long day fixing cars and fighting the bush. At least a neighbor said he would help me in the morning fixing fence. Told him to wear shorts and a T shirt... We'll see how smart he is in the morning. lol

A few pics of some weeds.

First mama thai, a very skinny leaf volunteer plant.

View attachment 19065473

after talking to the gifter of the clones. Think this is white lotus

View attachment 19065474

boss cake

View attachment 19065475

Some worm damage on a seeded bud I call candy. It smells like candy bigtime.

View attachment 19065476
So your bud with the worm damage looks like what I had to pluck off my one plant and a few spots on the others. Of course you know I thought it was the beginning of bud rot and still am not sure if it isn’t but it didn’t take much to remove it aside from the buds being sticky already. There didn’t seem to be any mold or larva Under the brown patches. After I cleaned up everything, I sprayed a Spinosad/Lost coast mix on all the plants. They look pretty good now but I fear next weeks rain everyday forecast won’t help them.
‘I did find some cats on them as I looked at each bud carefully but only found 4 out of all the plants so I don’t think I’m infested with them.
‘what do you do to treat this brown spot from the cats?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Finally finished going through the outside plants. I’m still uncertain that the are free from upcoming bud rot perhaps I’m just gunshy but they do have a nice look about them still. Trimmed back a few leaves and picked through each bud looking for anything brown. Didn’t find too much but did see a couple of cats along the way so everyone got a good dose of SubGirl outdoor spray.

My Arlo, hangs with me everywhere I go. Those sticky leaves stick to him like Velcro but he’s a good helper
View attachment 19065310
doodles are four legged velcro...i dogsit one and she drags every loose bit of grass into the house

Littleleaf

Veteran
So your bud with the worm damage looks like what I had to pluck off my one plant and a few spots on the others. Of course you know I thought it was the beginning of bud rot and still am not sure if it isn’t but it didn’t take much to remove it aside from the buds being sticky already. There didn’t seem to be any mold or larva Under the brown patches. After I cleaned up everything, I sprayed a Spinosad/Lost coast mix on all the plants. They look pretty good now but I fear next weeks rain everyday forecast won’t help them.
‘I did find some cats on them as I looked at each bud carefully but only found 4 out of all the plants so I don’t think I’m infested with them.
‘what do you do to treat this brown spot from the cats?
I just use BT for the bud maggots and caterpillars. The maggots a very small when they start boring into the buds. They are hard to find but once they're about to pupate they turn bright orange/red. When I see the little brown spots I just squeeze the bud and can usually feel them pop. Then pinch off the area. That stops the rot.

garden tree.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, they don’t shed, but are little dirty mops well mine are anyways as I let them roll in the dirt and play. They are usually dirty and need brushed and washed everyday. But they are as snuggly as teddy bears 😊
very true,i've been watching her since she was a puppy,wish i had a pic...12 years now dog sitting...and hogging up half the bed!