What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

exoticrobotic

Hope you all have a good day :ying: :rasta:

its's pissing it down here

Screenshot 2024-08-24 at 06.22.54.png

We will see from the third bid due Sunday. $7K is pretty much over the top, and it is a very nice house in an expensive hood

Good luck with the third bid.

I always wear clothes with holes in them and not wash for 2 days when i get a quote for building work.

A limp and saying 'for fucks sake' a lot has helped lower the quotes too.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
My smallest plant looks ready to be harvested - it's in a my smallest pot - and only 2 foot tall - run out of ferts from the compost - so the buds have pulled out any goodness from the leaves now too - as they turn yellow - should get a few spliffs out of it - looks easy to trim - red stems on this little Malawi x NL - and frosty buds - what you might call 'the runt of the litter' - here on my little balcony -

2024-08-2406.34.051141093264262024611.jpg

2024-08-2406.45.416793302332011104730.jpg

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is Saturday and we're upon the weekend & Sunday. Am glad for the two day break. TGFW!!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope you all have a good day :ying: :rasta:

its's pissing it down here

View attachment 19053386

Good luck with the third bid.

I always wear clothes with holes in them and not wash for 2 days when i get a quote for building work.

A limp and saying 'for fucks sake' a lot has helped lower the quotes too.
Good idea, but unfortunately less believable or effective when the building itself is pushing seven figures in an old prestigious hood where multi-million houses abound.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning venerable brothers and sisters! Let the joy begin!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Partly cloudy today starting at 57F and predicted to reach 72F.

I managed to program the new Jeep smart key fobs but alas, the Ford key turns out to be the wrong one, although it looks identical. I finally figured that out from the regular key that is included in the fob and ordered the correct one.

Memorial services for my ex-BIL's stepson, who passed from leukemia. Sad to watch the young pass before their time and their parents.................

jokerman

Premium user
Spoke to a buddy of mine and he told me his son and friends went to Riverhead raceway ,when the races were over they leave, and they see a car engulfed in fire with one cop there .It must have just happened.
One guy takes a video of the car as they are driving by.
Later on one guy plays the video back slow and they saw a guy on the ground on fire.

Latest posts

Latest posts