What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Pretty sure you either have the same patio furniture we do or you drove 1000’s of miles to take a pic of potatoes and flip flops just to screw with my head… View attachment 19052765
Gotcha!!
😆
Are those a Russet potato?
Why yes........... Yes they are russet taters.
Food question, hashbrowns how do you make your hashbrowns?
Grate and soak in clean cold water in the fridge overnight then rinse well and dry before cooking.

Littleleaf

Veteran
:sleep:

patch.jpg

BrassNwood

Veteran
I got to drive the 30 miles down to the grow and back yesterday as the wife is still feeling under the weather. My hopes of taking more clones were dashed as everything save the Sativa is well into flower. I'd already taken 9 cuts of the Sativa, so I got the car washed and watered the backyard both the wife's veggies and the all-important herb.

Leg feels like I'm going backward. Can't do as many reps on my exercises and I'm dragging the foot a lot more than I ever did. I can go further walking but the quality of the steps is worse. Just can't get the lift it needs. Late in the day / evening like now I have to drag it by hand onto position.

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is Friday and right next door to the weekend on Saturday. Will be glad for the break. TGIF!!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A rainy day here, starting at 56F and predicted to soar to 66F.

So far bids to pressure wash our steep heavy shake roof and treat it for moss has ranged from $1250 to $7000. Still one bid to go and due Sunday.

Gym this morning and then an open calendar.

Dime

Is the height hard to control in a tent or do you have a nice tall room? I have a c99 outside this year that is in a 20 gallon pot that is 10 ft tall. I didn’t top it just to see what she would do on her own. She’s tall and skinny but is starting to flower pretty good now.
Hi, I have an 8 foot ceiling but once they get too tall there isn't enough light so i just grow them for 6 weeks or so under florescents until they show sex then flower and then use MH lighting to help keep the stretch reasonable and end up with 4 foot plants. If I clone I use HPS to flower and they stretch more. I also will take the branch and sort of squish it and then brace the repair and it gets candelabra shaped if it looks like they may get too tall.