What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Food question, hashbrowns how do you make your hashbrowns?
I like making them with leftover baked potatoes. Chop up some bacon fry it up then add chopped green onion and peppers hot ones if you are feeling spicy and even some shrooms if you want them extra special (and you dig shrooms like me) add the chopped up potatoes skins and all. Fry them till they are browned.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Tonight’s food pic for the old man. Chocolate chip cookies today
IMG_0434.jpeg

oldmaninbc

We have to eat all the ugly ones tonight 😁

‘’I see my grandkids in a couple days. I hope there are some left. Mr sub loves them, I will have to hide some
Hide them well, does Mr Sub know your hiding spots? Grandkids and cookies a perfect match.

I talked to my son today, he phones me on his drive home from work. He was going out and picking wild mushrooms today(not magic). Over the last several years he has picked up a knowledge of wild edible mushrooms in Alberta. I'd like to go out picking mushrooms with him. I taught him what I knew about the local wild mushrooms where we lived but he has surpassed my knowledge. Just the way it should be.

Have a good night Sub

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Hide them well, does Mr Sub know your hiding spots? Grandkids and cookies a perfect match.

I talked to my son today, he phones me on his drive home from work. He was going out and picking wild mushrooms today(not magic). Over the last several years he has picked up a knowledge of wild edible mushrooms in Alberta. I'd like to go out picking mushrooms with him. I taught him what I knew about the local wild mushrooms where we lived but he has surpassed my knowledge. Just the way it should be.

Have a good night Sub
He does not know my hiding spots. I’d like to pick mushrooms with your son too. I know nothing about them. I have grown magic shrooms but Would be afraid to try anything in the wild without an expert. Good night old man 🥰✌️