What's new

I have 12 reg seeds of purple satelite, got any experience with this strain?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
https://www.aceseeds.org/en/seeds/purplesatellitestd/ i was planning on grwowing from may to end of sep.

The landscape is around 60 degrees north, with a temperate maritime climate influenced by the North Atlantic, featuring mild winters and cool summers.
Super plant with beautiful flowers. You want to put or start them outdoors when the photoperiod is on the bottom or the shortest getting longer. A long growing Season will get the most out of the plant. Keep us posted friend. I would love to see how she turns out.

cellardwellar420

Super plant with beautiful flowers. You want to put or start them outdoors when the photoperiod is on the bottom or the shortest getting longer. A long growing Season will get the most out of the plant. Keep us posted friend. I would love to see how she turns out.
I will start to hunt for the right spot, there are a lot of timber coming from my district. That means cleared areas, snd potenioal for hide it with wild raspberry

cellardwellar420

I would like to have a stream nearby, similar to what i am looking for i cut down timber with stumps and fresh new vegetation.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1392.jpeg
    IMG_1392.jpeg
    171.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

cellardwellar420

Thinking to carry in coco for a soil mix and hydrate when holes are dug. Putting in a resourvar for drip watering

Attachments

• IMG_1393.jpeg
    IMG_1393.jpeg
    368.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1394.jpeg
    IMG_1394.jpeg
    175.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

gedLang

You should take a look at this thread, which has growing reports and info on all of Vermontman's strains, including the purple satellite.

By 60 degrees north, you mean a latitude of 60? That is very far north and I'm not sure how well this strain will finish there. You should ask in the thread I linked to above to see how far north other growers have had success.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi @cellardwellar420 :) thanks for your support!

Kindly check the Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement thread gedLang makes reference in the link, and ask to vermontman breeder of the strain if the Purple Satellite is suitable for your latitude-micro climate.