What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

imiubu

Thank you. Learnin' things today haha
Saved me an internet query :)

oldfogey8

It’s about a very small number of people who travel around the country causing unrest then run away, like S.Yaxley-Lennon hiding in Cyprus but dog whistling his ex football hooligan friends to do what he’s afraid of

That Afrikaner musk is not helping a situation that he knows nothing about and is ensconced many miles away
Maybe if the police used the facial recognition cameras to help the police arrest the hooligans and the islamists causing the unrest, things would settle down. Or am I missing something?

oldfogey8

We bought new hummingbird feeders. This female approves…
IMG_3853.jpeg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello GW, Like Miss Layla I would welcome your soothing words, besides, you have all the good stuff, the concentrate and should I feel really scared and need liquid courage you have that as well. I'd be close by too.
Hope all is well on your city homestead.
Good morning Old Man, you shameless sweet talker you! Hoping all is well in BC as well!

Concentrates and liquid courage within..............................

free hugs.jpg

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'd just like to apologise to anyone that might have responded to a post I might have made - and I fail to respond in kind - I'm just too busy generally - although I do make an attempt usually to respond - but life and it's responsibilities seems to not give me enough time to get to everything I should be getting to - so it seems - 😊

Anyway - life goes on - and today I find myself at 6.15pm - getting kinda sleepy 😴 - since it's been a busy day - up at 4am to take this little rascal of a mutt pup out for a walk - then off to feed and pet Spanky and Smudge - my friends cats - who live a good mile or more away - so I always walk that - then walked home = another mile - had a coffee - and headed - off walking again up Surbiton Hill - to the Surbiton Medical Centre (another mile) - for my 9am 'Zipper Club' exercise class - with med professionals on hand to check my ticker (heart) - before - during - and after the class had finished - and all tests/checks proved good - then after hydrating with half a litre of cool filtered water - was off for another mile fast walk to the gym - where I did a good hour of weight training - then into the lovely swimming 🏊‍♂️ pool for another hour of swimming and aqua exercises - as a sorta cool down - then got showered and changed - and walked another mile to Sainsbury's in Surbiton -

- where I purchased 80 Twinings 'Strong English Breakfast Teabags' for £5 and change - then headed home - walking/marching another half mile or more to get home 🏡 - where I found my boy back from Army Cadets summer camp - and got a loud 'Hello Dad!' - and a big hug - he was most pleased that I'd managed to get the new mutt pup from my sister yesterday - and we both spent an hour or two playing with Loki - the new pup - with much delight - had a big chicken Madras curry with Greek Yogurt and fresh tomato's 😋 - my usual big meal of the day - and after taking the little ankle biter for a walk around the neighbourhood on his new body leash -

- I let him off the lead in the apartment gardens - and he got the 'Zoomies' - running about as fast as his little legs could carry him to and fro - over the lawns and around the trees 🌳 - he didn't run off really - and was quite good - till he saw a pigeon in the carpark and went after it - so I had to chase him down and put him back on the lead - once he'd done a poo 💩 - then had to carry him up the stairs to my 3rd floor des-res 😆 - because he refuses to go up or down stairs currently - being so small as he is - and only 5 months old - so will need stairs training - I presume - winding down now - movie time - and I'll probably fall asleep watching it - lol

Wishing the old and flatulent ones - a very fine day/evening - where ever you are -
2024-08-0618.45.181429931299017253278.jpg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I'd just like to apologise to anyone that might have responded to a post I might have made - and I fail to respond in kind - I'm just too busy generally - although I do make an attempt usually to respond - but life and it's responsibilities seems to not give me enough time to get to everything I should be getting to - so it seems - 😊

Anyway - life goes on - and today I find myself at 6.15pm - getting kinda sleepy 😴 - since it's been a busy day - up at 4am to take this little rascal of a mutt pup out for a walk - then off to feed and pet Spanky and Smudge - my friends cats - who live a good mile or more away - so I always walk that - then walked home = another mile - had a coffee - and headed - off walking again up Surbiton Hill - to the Surbiton Medical Centre (another mile) - for my 9am 'Zipper Club' exercise class - with med professionals on hand to check my ticker (heart) - before - during - and after the class had finished - and all tests/checks proved good - then after hydrating with half a litre of cool filtered water - was off for another mile fast walk to the gym - where I did a good hour of weight training - then into the lovely swimming 🏊‍♂️ pool for another hour of swimming and aqua exercises - as a sorta cool down - then got showered and changed - and walked another mile to Sainsbury's in Surbiton -

- where I purchased 80 Twinings 'Strong English Breakfast Teabags' for £5 and change - then headed home - walking/marching another half mile or more to get home 🏡 - where I found my boy back from Army Cadets summer camp - and got a loud 'Hello Dad!' - and a big hug - he was most pleased that I'd managed to get the new mutt pup from my sister yesterday - and we both spent an hour or two playing with Loki - the new pup - with much delight - had a big chicken Madras curry with Greek Yogurt and fresh tomato's 😋 - my usual big meal of the day - and after taking the little ankle biter for a walk around the neighbourhood on his new body leash -

- I let him off the lead in the apartment gardens - and he got the 'Zoomies' - running about as fast as his little legs could carry him to and fro - over the lawns and around the trees 🌳 - he didn't run off really - and was quite good - till he saw a pigeon in the carpark and went after it - so I had to chase him down and put him back on the lead - once he'd done a poo 💩 - then had to carry him up the stairs to my 3rd floor des-res 😆 - because he refuses to go up or down stairs currently - being so small as he is - and only 5 months old - so will need stairs training - I presume - winding down now - movie time - and I'll probably fall asleep watching it - lol

Wishing the old and flatulent ones - a very fine day/evening - where ever you are -
View attachment 19044133
Big fun day. Enjoy your rest and your new pup and the family all together again 🥰✌️