What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Littleleaf

Veteran
with some fava beans too?
They will need to be store bought as the one I grew didn't turn out....
rump roast.jpg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
It's better that watching the tube or dealing with FB rules and the other crap on there.
I made a couple people cry on Facebook and felt bad about it. Also made one guy super mad once (he yelled at me…🤪) Now I only click on it if I happen to see it’s somebody’s BD flash across my phone and not always then. My family is kinda pissed as I don’t keep Up there anymore.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well said GW,
I wonder if women reciprocate that thought when it comes to a penis?

Hope your day is an enjoyable one GW
Thank you Old Man! I defer to the women on this thread for the answer to that one.

You too brother!
I made a couple people cry on Facebook and felt bad about it. Also made one guy super mad once (he yelled at me…🤪) Now I only click on it if I happen to see it’s somebody’s BD flash across my phone and not always then. My family is kinda pissed as I don’t keep Up there anymore.
I seldom post on FB anymore either. I mostly read others postings and answer warnings from FB about something on my personal or consulting sites that their AI is not happy about and they feel the need to threaten me about.

jokerman

Premium user
When I was younger I thought it would be cool to what what people were thinking .
I got older and got F.B. and got over that shit.
Im on but have not gone on over 10 yrs.
Some people hear that and act like FB is like water & air ,that necessary