What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
going up to 92 here

low UV at 6….

when I was living and growing up around Cripple Creek , the Uv would get up to 11 ….that high Uv had an effect on our plants

i was growing down on the prairie the same time I was growing up in the Rockies….4300’ feet on the prairie and 10,500 up in Phantom Canyon

the difference on the plants was visible

the mountain plants were covered with trichomes twice as much as the prairie plants

the mountain plants were only about 1/2 the height of the prairie

my conclusion was the mountain plants produced trichomes to combat high Uv coating and protecting the plants….🤓🤓🤓

I couldn’t tell any difference in the high but hey , most all weed gets me high..
Makes sense to me as most of the sativas I grew in the beginning had very few trichs and were all equatorial lowland plants.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Makes sense to me as most of the sativas I grew in the beginning had very few trichs and were all equatorial lowland plants.

exactly….

i would sure like to try that experiment again , once aint enough

bicycle riding is good for us all!…

IMG_9161.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
Good day 2u2 old man. I’d love a tug boat ride😁
There a yt video where a tug lost power and got pinned under a bridge in a fast moving big river.
Gathered quiet a crowd ,another tug comes to the rescue ties a rope to the distressed tug.
Powers up the tug ,her stern puts her ass in the water with all that HP and pulls her to safety.
They even wrote a song 😊

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Going back out to paint. @imiubu decided to go with the lighter color. I gotta admit it was kinda the grinch stole Christmas for a bit but I really like the color and I do think it will make me smile plus it will be nice getting rid of the old green ones.
IMG_0193.jpeg
IMG_0194.jpeg

they are a bit of a pita to paint and take a while but I have two weeks before the new door is installed to finish them..

‘yall have a fun day and stay cool. Its in the 90s here and hot as heck

Latest posts

Latest posts