What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Howdy OFs, hope you're all well.

I managed to decide on what car I wanted to buy, i've only been without one for nearly 5 years now. 🤔

So I went and got one. 11 years old and 17k on the clock. I think it's a porsche. A red one and red ones go faster than any other colour apparently.

2.0L TDI VW Beetle.

IMG_4101.jpg

It's got a spoiler too.

Last edited:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I am starting to look like the bad guy here so I will say it just one more time since it looks like you are taking a double dose of the same medication which can be very dangerous. Someone else please join in here and do a little research and shut me up or back me up. Isn't this guy our friend?

The small triangular blue pill is the generic version of Tamsulosin made by Pfizer (does the blue one say Pfizer?) And the orange and gray is the Brand name Flomax version of Tamsulosin.

Like I said, I'm going to be an asshole if I insist any more so I am done but I could not sleep if I didn't try one last time.

View attachment 19028099
Well you are correct that since they're both considered the same he is maybe taking a larger dose then normal which can potentially be dangerous. On the other hand though you got to consider a couple of less obvious things. First off and most importantly Boo seems to be a very set in his ways kind of person and therefore is not likely to change anything someone else may suggest he changes. Secondly it sounds as if he's been taking both medication for a fair amount of time and therefore there is probably no danger to him for taking a larger then normal dose. Third and finally, most doctors do a review of the medication you take at the start of each visit these and so if there is a danger to taking that much of a certain medication and his doctor hasn't caught on to him taking two of essentially the same medication then maybe he should consider seeing a different doctor.

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran
we are all carbon units , some have the male version , some the female version , and in rare cases , some are intersexed carbon units

I truly enjoy the female carbon unit

intelligence , wit , humor , dignity , honor , pride , are just a few of the attractive female traits

and a good rope

View attachment 19028104
See, those are those baby making hips I'm talking about. She could have a double mastectomy and I'd still find her sexy as hell to look at....even without the rope. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Well you are correct that since they're both considered the same he is mayb taking a llarger does then normal which can potentially be dangerous. On the other hand though you got to consider a couple of less obvious things. First off and most importantly Boo seem to be a very set in his ways kind of person and therefore is not likely to change anything someone else may suggest he changes. Secondly it sounds as if he's been taking both medication for a fair amount of time and therefore there is probably no danger to him for taking a larger then normal dose. Third and finally, most doctors do a review of the medication you take at the start of each visit these and so if there is a danger to taking that much of a certain medication and his doctor hasn't caught on to him taking two or essentially the same medication then maybe he should consider seeing a different doctor.
Silly me, I thought I was taking tamsulosin and Flomax, but I remember the doctor swapping the tamsulosin with fine sterile, not climax… the finasteride works on shrinking the prostate, which makes it easier to get a good volume, but it is also used for hair growth. one look at my body and you can tell the hair growth part doesn’t affect me.
Good day Boo, in this particular case Boo, it's not just you. While there may be cases where it is just you, this is not one of them.

I think the first part of the morning takes time for some of us to get our mental and physical footing.
good morning old man, or now it’s good afternoon. I have to go out and mow quite a bit of my yard today so I thought it would be a great opportunity to eat me some mushrooms before I had lunch so I can enjoy the day. No matter how hard I work there always chores left at the end of the day.

oldmaninbc

420club
I would say there is nothing wrong with you as I feel pretty much the same. Although I would clarify that I don't find large breasts on a woman unattractive it's just that breast size doesn't make much of a difference to me. The part of a woman's body that I find most attractive is when she has sufficiently wide hips to give her that hourglass shape most beautiful women have. This is what many men euphemistically refer to as "baby making hips". A woman with a nice hip to waist ratio can be flat chested and I would still find her to be very attractive, unless of course she has a butter face, but then again they have bags for that. :biggrin:
Thank you Hempkat, with many men saying that large breasts are not prerequisite to a fondness for a women, then exactly how is big breasts always being flaunted at us. It's crazy but one of my first memories of TV is of a woman telling another woman she needs to show a man some cleavage if she wants to attract him. I was probably around 5-6 years old.

HempKat

Veteran
To my good fortune, Grayfox was a law office bookkeeper, in addition to being legal assistant and does an excellent job of managing our books. We also have similar conservative fiscal outlooks.

I have no worries about her handling her finances should I die first, as everything is paid for. My biggest concern is that she is not as handy as I am, so will have to find a new handy man and I can already see what a viper pit finding new honest and reliable vendors is getting to be.

The worst part is that we have outlived most of our tried-and-true standbys, so it is uncharted territory..........
It's settled then...you'll just have to outlive her. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you Hempkat, with many men saying that large breasts are not prerequisite to a fondness for a women, then exactly how is big breasts always being flaunted at us. It's crazy but one of my first memories of TV is of a woman telling another woman she needs to show a man some cleavage if she wants to attract him. I was probably around 5-6 years old.
A matter of "taste!" Some women's breasts are a work of art and some are not attractive regardless of size.

The most important thing I've found with women's breasts, is that some are more sensitive than others and the best are sensitive enough that they can experience multiple orgasms during foreplay.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I’ve harvested all of my mature plans so now I have nothing but veg plants to deal with. I’ve been noticing that the bottom leaves are drying out and looking kind of weird. I took out my scope this morning and I found thrips… i’ve been growing long enough to know that I should’ve looked at the leaves closer, but the plants look healthy and vigorous, so I didn’t bother and attributed it to the last Fertilizer I tried. I will take the plants out after I have lunch and soak the hell out of them with a pyrethrin based pesticide… it’s been quite a few hectic months in my recent past… Hopefully the mushrooms I took before lunch will put a smile on my face

HempKat

Veteran
The reason is people like you and me are the exception rather then the rule the vast majority of men subscibe to the idea that bigger is always better, me personally I tend to subscribe to the idea that anything more then a handful is a waste. :biggrin:

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Already 81 outside........hideously warm.
😏

going up to 92 here

low UV at 6….

when I was living and growing up around Cripple Creek , the Uv would get up to 11 ….that high Uv had an effect on our plants

i was growing down on the prairie the same time I was growing up in the Rockies….4300’ feet on the prairie and 10,500 up in Phantom Canyon

the difference on the plants was visible

the mountain plants were covered with trichomes twice as much as the prairie plants

the mountain plants were only about 1/2 the height of the prairie

my conclusion was the mountain plants produced trichomes to combat high Uv coating and protecting the plants….🤓🤓🤓

I couldn’t tell any difference in the high but hey , most all weed gets me high..

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I’ve harvested all of my mature plans so now I have nothing but veg plants to deal with. I’ve been noticing that the bottom leaves are drying out and looking kind of weird. I took out my scope this morning and I found thrips… i’ve been growing long enough to know that I should’ve looked at the leaves closer, but the plants look healthy and vigorous, so I didn’t bother and attributed it to the last Fertilizer I tried. I will take the plants out after I have lunch and soak the hell out of them with a pyrethrin based pesticide… it’s been quite a few hectic months in my recent past… Hopefully the mushrooms I took before lunch will put a smile on my face
Thrips are not that hard to get rid of. Good luck and hope your shroom afternoon is good too🥰