What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Such a deal! Invoice plus $2.

Undercoating extra.
If I can get the boss to do that will you put your name on the dotted line?

Fine .... give me a couple minutes to print a fake invoice plus I will keep holdback and any factory to dealer incentives that you don't know about.

Beginning to think I am giving the car business s bad name....I don't care...I have been gone for 14 years now.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If I can get the boss to do that will you put your name on the dotted line?

Fine .... give me a couple minutes to print a fake invoice plus I will keep holdback and any factory to dealer incentives that you don't know about.

Beginning to think I am giving the car business s bad name....I don't care...I have been gone for 14 years now.
Can I opt for the extended factory warranty now and avoid all the phone calls later?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah, I think he's got to qualify as the new Chuck Norris. Or at the very least the English Chuck Norris. :biggrin:
Yeah - I know what it's like to work in action movies - and Statham has got all the physical tools and skills to pull it all off marvellously - and he's a pretty good actor too -

- Plus he's got the reputation and experience to be able to choose what movies he works in these days -

Another good movie with Statham as the lead actor is - 'Wrath of Man' - here is a list of all of the films/movies he's been in -

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some days start better than others.jpg

oldmaninbc

Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 19027813 View attachment 19027815

Double gorgeous and hot today, starting at 61F and predicted to reach 95F.

The concrete is set, so I can take down my barriers and use the front walkway today! I turned out well!

Gym first thing this morning and lunch out with my old boss. He's pushing 90 and wearing a pacemaker, but in otherwise good shape as a vegetarian who works out daily.
Hello and good morning GW, your absolutely right, your front walkway looks good, all is tidy and ship shape.