What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
there was an member over at the Cabana back in the day , a few will remember her , Mrs G1 , RIP

all her cuttings went in a Folgers container and onto the kitchen window sill , just plain tap water

and I wanna say she had a 99% clone rate

she may have used an oxygen aquarium stone

and here we were , sanitizing our razor blades , making cuts at a 45% angle , between internodes , cloning gel or powder , pre soaked rapid rooters plugs in water that has be Ph’d to perfection , sanitized cloning tray with dome , digital controlled heat mats , and spray bottle with distilled water

i won’t mention the temp and humidity controls , nor the lighting…

after ALL that , we still lost waaaaaaay more clones to damping off than Mrs G1 ever lost

she proved simple is and was better in this case
I remember her well, she was a great fisherwoman...

SubGirl

420club
there was an member over at the Cabana back in the day , a few will remember her , Mrs G1 , RIP

all her cuttings went in a Folgers container and onto the kitchen window sill , just plain tap water

and I wanna say she had a 99% clone rate

she may have used an oxygen aquarium stone

and here we were , sanitizing our razor blades , making cuts at a 45% angle , between internodes , cloning gel or powder , pre soaked rapid rooters plugs in water that has be Ph’d to perfection , sanitized cloning tray with dome , digital controlled heat mats , and spray bottle with distilled water

i won’t mention the temp and humidity controls , nor the lighting…

after ALL that , we still lost waaaaaaay more clones to damping off than Mrs G1 ever lost

she proved simple is and was better in this case
I usually put the cuttings in clonex and rapid rooters then drop them in a paper bathroom size Dixie cup which soaks up just enough water to keep them moist. They get roots much faster if I also put my try on a heating mat but that’s not required. Patience is the most important thing I think. If you are not checking them every hour helps 😁

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I usually put the cuttings in clonex and rapid rooters then drop them in a paper bathroom size Dixie cup which soaks up just enough water to keep them moist. They get roots much faster if I also put my try on a heating mat but that’s not required. Patience is the most important thing I think. If you are not checking them every hour helps 😁
Not fuckin with them helps the most I suspect.
😆

imiubu

Good morning peeps :wave:

With only our maiden voyage under our belts,
I have created a demanding lil monster lol
Miss Scooter has been very insistent that she
go NOW for a ride in her new hot rod!

I slept in, got a ZOOM meeting (that I didn't
want to attend, sigh) out of the way.
It is said (and for good reason), to always do
the worst first so... yay... it has been done :)
The rest of the day should now be a breeze.

She can wait til mom finishes her 2nd cup
of coffee and puts her walkin' shoes on.
So funny how she mills around and kind
of moans/ grunts her disapproval of my
still sitting on my ass. She is certainly a
quirky old gal and I simply love her to pieces :)

I can no longer ignore her demands however
much as I'd prefer to sit here and sip my java
while engaging in lively discourse w/ the good
folks here.
But...
the old gal shall have her way and get her
walk/ ride. Mom of course needs to walk and
will enjoy doing so once we get moving :)

Hope y'all have the most enjoyable day that you are able to create.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
The Stinkdans at the convenience store didn't have my tobacco until 11am. Did my morning 3 mile walk. Have 29 dollars I think...was going to get another 1/8th of chem 91 x purple Urkle for $24. Could get shit 30% kief but screw that I'll just buy the 30% flower and grind it for the bowl. I take 1 hit bowls. I smoke it all up. I always smoke kief but it's costing me like $600 a month. Gram a day. Iff I smoke a gram a week and smoke flower the rest of the time I will be alright.

OleReynard

The Stinkdans at the convenience store didn't have my tobacco until 11am. Did my morning 3 mile walk. Have 29 dollars I think...was going to get another 1/8th of chem 91 x purple Urkle for $24. Could get shit 30% kief but screw that I'll just buy the 30% flower and grind it for the bowl. I take 1 hit bowls. I smoke it all up. I always smoke kief but it's costing me like $600 a month. Gram a day. Iff I smoke a gram a week and smoke flower the rest of the time I will be alright.
Don't you grow DB?
A perpetual garden will get you to where you need to be

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I can't believe this.....every fargin year I promise myself I am gonna slow down for the summer. I need to spend more time outside......every year the same thing happens.....for one reason or another i get myself into this.....

IMG_20240701_101402093_HDR.jpg

Full perpetual grow going. 3 sets of two all finishing at different times. How do I let this happen. I guess I just can't help it.