What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
On another note I will no longer be able to use HPS lights. They have discontinued them. I heard this was coming and it now has. I have searched and I can't find them anywhere.

Gonna have to switch to LED's when the current light wear out. That will be next winter. Will also have to purchase some kind of heating system. I relied on the HPS to help heat the tent in the winter months.

I know nothing about LED's. I have ran the same setup going on two decades and I am stuck on my ways......
These guys are legit and have what you need?

SubGirl

420club
On another note I will no longer be able to use HPS lights. They have discontinued them. I heard this was coming and it now has. I have searched and I can't find them anywhere.

Gonna have to switch to LED's when the current light wear out. That will be next winter. Will also have to purchase some kind of heating system. I relied on the HPS to help heat the tent in the winter months.

I know nothing about LED's. I have ran the same setup going on two decades and I am stuck on my ways......
I think you will get use to the LEDs really quick. Plants love them…

oldmaninbc

Change...it is the way.

I think my second set of LED lights are showing their age, I hope I can get through the coming season with what I have now. My LED do give of a certain amount of heat, they do not run cool. I used a single fixture the first time with LED(Magnum), the second time I bought two lower wattage LED(Viparspectra). I have operated them for about 5-6 years. There are better quality LED now.
Your clever man Pute, you will figure out what you need.

OleReynard

Discontinued where?
Amazon has shitloads

oldmaninbc

Word is they are all going away. At least that is what I hear at the grow store.
My local grow store went out of business, part of their problem was not wanting to keep up with change. The business owner only wanted to sell products with the most cash turnover. LED lights do not accomplish this compared to replacing bulbs all the time with HPS. They did not want to sell soil that had fertilizers mixed in already. They wanted to sell you plain soil so you would have to buy all the fertilizers. People started shopping elsewhere, they went out of business.

jokerman

Premium user
This has always bothered me
1719863144444.jpeg