What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I don’t like hog stink. It carries too. Maybe some will go over to your nice neighbor 🤪
that was the plan when I got turbo...1 hog doesn't smell too bad but put 5 in the pen, add rain, and you got slop...I got 3 bales to hay to cover the muddy floor and soak up some of the water...the pen is about 50' from the cartel's pool...I can't imagine how bad it smells over there...

imiubu

I love our vet. Ain't cheap but he cares. He doesn't require all the vaccinations that an outdoor cat gets.
I have taken all my dogs up til Luna, to the same old country vet since 1974.
He retired about 10yrs ago and I have struggled to find another so kind, caring, compassionate
and not driven by the almighty dollar as to always trying to 'up sell' some unnecessary bs.

His office was 1st. come 1st. serve since forever.
Might take a couple of hours to be seen; unless an emergency.
Due to this, his prices were the lowest in the 4 county area.
So... as you can imagine, it was always a lively day full of butt
sniffin' and kitty hissin' when pets went to see ole Doc Dale haha
I sure do miss that kind old man.

Goldhedge

This happened a couple days ago. It could possibly effect hemp laws...?

Supreme Court Strikes Blow To Administrative State, Overturns Chevron Doctrine​

The high court’s decision marks a major victory for conservatives seeking to dismantle the unchecked power of unelected bureaucrats.

imiubu

We don't have heartworn here but we did in Florida.
Haven't used any heartworm or flea products since 2010.
I have fed my dogs Brewers yeast as a flea/ tick repellent and have for eons now.
Bugs do not like the smell/ taste IIRC. Not all my dogs have been citified and none
have ever had a tick. Only rarely had minimal fleas and that was always due to a
house mate who didn't properly care for their kitties :(

Goldhedge

Curious, how many of us guys still wake up with a Leg Cramps as to a night leg Cramp?
Seems like my best Cramps are in the morning, testosterone levels higher In morning or less friction throughout the day causing less sensitivity rubbing on cloth all day?

Seroiusly.
I get leg cramps from working out too much.

I drink Pedialyte Sport - tastes good cold and it restores electrolytes. I also take 200mg Magnesium chelate an hour before bed.

I also take Trace Minerals with a lemonade chaser on occasion.

These seem to keep leg cramps at bay for me....

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240630_122734_3.jpg

Gotta protect them the best you can..........from everything and everyone just like kids.
She is such a sweet dog the both of them are its something everyone comments on that and how calm they are.

SubGirl

420club
Hot as heck here. We were out this morning for a dog walk and stopped at an estate sale on the way to pick up a few supplies. I got so hot that I decided to stay inside the rest of the day.
‘picked up my new toy and am trying to make some dry kief.
I had a generous amount of product to play with as I e been waiting for the store to get dry ice. I haven't checked in a while so maybe they have it now. Anyways, the new trimming try is working real nice making this dry kief.

‘something to do and stay cool and even sitting down
love the new toy Santa Claus 🥰
IMG_0176.jpeg
IMG_0177.jpeg

imiubu

My momma had one of those for her little dog. The little dog loved it and I was glad that my momma had something to hold on to during her walk

We did 16 blocks total today. Most we've accomplished since last Summer.

Dooder doo's in her new Hot Rod :D

Luna in her Hot Rod 6-30-24.JPG

She LOVED it!
I could not stop grinning either.
Folks passing by sure got a kick out of it too haha.

Old ladies w/ old dogs in strollers...
who'dathunkitso, hu? lol

Luckily, I do not (yet?) need the 'walker' aspect
but I can see how it may ease your mind that
your mother had the added support, if/ when
she so needed it. :love:

SubGirl

420club
We did 16 blocks total today. Most we've accomplished since last Summer.

Dooder doo's in her new Hot Rod :D

View attachment 19025731

She LOVED it!
I could not stop grinning either.
Folks passing by sure got a kick out of it too haha.

Old ladies w/ old dogs in strollers...
who'dathunkitso, hu? lol

Luckily, I do not (yet?) need the 'walker' aspect
but I can see how it may ease your mind that
your mother had the added support, if/ when
she so needed it. :love:
That’s soooo cute 🥰

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
You may be on to something there GW. The expensive heart worm/flea meds I give my dogs each month have not been on the market long enough to make a generic. They seem to work for fleas and I haven’t had a dog with heart worms in 40 years since I’ve been using them but often wonder could it be part of the cancer problem in dogs.
Ivermectin. I get it at the local co-op under the brand “Agrimectin” injectable heart worm for swine / cows. 1cc per 100 pounds of dawg every month, orally.

imiubu

Hot as heck here. We were out this morning for a dog walk and stopped at an estate sale on the way to pick up a few supplies. I got so hot that I decided to stay inside the rest of the day.
‘picked up my new toy and am trying to make some dry kief.
I had a generous amount of product to play with as I e been waiting for the store to get dry ice. I haven't checked in a while so maybe they have it now. Anyways, the new trimming try is working real nice making this dry kief.

‘something to do and stay cool and even sitting down
love the new toy Santa Claus 🥰
View attachment 19025732 View attachment 19025733
That ^^ is so beautiful! :love:

I will definitely have one on hand prior to next harvest.

OR...

if whom ever is SubGirls santi claus feels the desire to spread the love...
JS ;)

Oh, oh... while I've got you on the line...
I have looked back trying to find the photo you posted
of a green sprayer attachment/ sprayer nozzle thingy
and am unable to locate it.
Might you be so kind as to re post it, please? thx :)

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I think I’m going to melt. After wading through all of the shit in the hog pen and dumping a bale of hay on the ground and then lugging a couple of 50 pound sacks of feed into the pen pretty much took the pep out of my step… I’m fortunate that I found my engineers boots that I used to wear years ago. They come up about 12 inches from the ground and I got shit about 11 inches off the ground on my boots and pants.

Attachments

• IMG_2748.jpeg
    IMG_2748.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2745.jpeg
    IMG_2745.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2746.jpeg
    IMG_2746.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2744.jpeg
    IMG_2744.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 15

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

This is the end of the path you are taking the first steps on @SubGirl when it comes to dry sift.........mines 4 years old and never had a single issue and has processed a few hundred pounds of material by now.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I think I’m going to melt. After wading through all of the shit in the hog pen and dumping a bale of hay on the ground and then lugging a couple of 50 pound sacks of feed into the pen pretty much took the pep out of my step… I’m fortunate that I found my engineers boots that I used to wear years ago. They come up about 12 inches from the ground and I got shit about 11 inches off the ground on my boots and pants.
Yeah but just keep thinkin' about the smell of that delicious bacon cooking. Yummy yummy.

SubGirl

420club
That ^^ is so beautiful! :love:

I will definitely have one on hand prior to next harvest.

OR...

if whom ever is SubGirls santi claus feels the desire to spread the love...
JS ;)

Oh, oh... while I've got you on the line...
I have looked back trying to find the photo you posted
of a green sprayer attachment/ sprayer nozzle thingy
and am unable to locate it.
Might you be so kind as to re post it, please? thx :)
green sprayer attachment/ sprayer nozzle thingy? I’m thinking I’m not sure what you are speaking of. My memory is not so good sometimes.