What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey DB. You're 45% UKish. Nice!

My Grandfather was an Irishman from Cork and his Grandfather was a New Yorker named Valentine Byrne.

That's all I know about my family history. I may delve into it one day.
Yeah it's pretty awesome man I'm like half English or half UK. Little bit of everything in there. I should run for Prince of Wales. So your family came from New York before Ireland? That's pretty cool I have a grandfather on my grandmother's side whose last name is Corcoran he's supposed to be from Cork County Ireland as well

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I had a guy in the neighbourhood threaten "something untoward" may happen to my dog if he didn't stop barking. Funny thing is, my dog is quiet as a mouse until he comes moaning about stuff over the fence.

Well, I had to then apologise to all my neighbours for the amount of fucks that came out of my mouth in the next minute or two after he said that. He's not complained since I made it quite clear if my dog even has a bad tummy, I'll be kicking his door in late one night and removing his eyeballs.
:dance013:
If I heard about someone who made a threat about my dog, I would confront that person directly. Something evil happens to one of my boys. I can assure you I will be on the evening news… my neighbor to the west of me has always been an odd bird and a very strange man, but once he threatened Ivan, everything in my life changed towards him… I am currently going out of my way to disturb the man’s peace… He works very strange hours subsequently I take out my big tractor during the strange hours that he keeps… on memorial day I had my tractor running three hours right next to his property line and then I went through 320 rounds of ammunition just for good measure to let him know how irritated I am about his actions…

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
They doing fireworks already? My neighbors do them but only at 9:00 pm ish on the actual holiday. My dogs hate them and so do I. He has some that are very loud.
I recent years we have gotten lots of younger boys in the hood. With that comes all kinds of illegal fire crackers.

The Wyoming state line is only an hour away and you can get all kinds of illegal stuff there.

The things go off all day and night. On the 4th they don't stop until we'll after midnight. Poor animals are traumatized....

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
If I heard about someone who made a threat about my dog, I would confront that person directly. Something evil happens to one of my boys. I can assure you I will be on the evening news… my neighbor to the west of me has always been an odd bird and a very strange man, but once he threatened Ivan, everything in my life changed towards him… I am currently going out of my way to disturb the man’s peace… He works very strange hours subsequently I take out my big tractor during the strange hours that he keeps… on memorial day I had my tractor running three hours right next to his property line and then I went through 320 rounds of ammunition just for good measure to let him know how irritated I am about his actions…
Love Thy Neighbor.....ha ha!

SubGirl

420club
Unfortunately, as much as I'd love to be sunshine and lollipops all the time,
it's not %100 sustainable.
I find myself quite disappointed w/ the human race (collectively) today.
Has me feeling sour over all.

So... I'll not spread my dourness around to possibly negatively affect the lovely folks of TOOFC.
Instead... I'll find a productive/ fun way in which to "let off steam".
Dancing w/ Miss Scooter most likely will be my first choice :)

Hope y'all have a lovely day :wave:
Me too imiubu. I’m gonna take my frustrations out on a paint brush today. Working on my front porch to get it looking nice so when our new door is installed it has a little facelift. Still trying to pick a color for the shutters. I picked up samples but hoping that I don’t pick one that is too loud for the house. Mr sub is colorblind and can’t help. Perhaps I’ll let y’all help me decide…
‘good luck with your day and keep the sunny side up 🥰✌️

giggy

Morning folks, hazy looking morning. Wife has to work, so I'll be left home all alone well except the dogs. Still wanting to get into the shed but that will be a hell of a chore. On a walker going down hill and then I got to climb back up it to get back in the house. Sure do miss growing. Hope all have a great day.

jokerman

Premium user
I had a guy in the neighbourhood threaten "something untoward" may happen to my dog if he didn't stop barking. Funny thing is, my dog is quiet as a mouse until he comes moaning about stuff over the fence.

Well, I had to then apologise to all my neighbours for the amount of fucks that came out of my mouth in the next minute or two after he said that. He's not complained since I made it quite clear if my dog even has a bad tummy, I'll be kicking his door in late one night and removing his eyeballs.
:dance013:
I like your choice in removal, a gift that keeps on giving.

SubGirl

420club
Morning folks, hazy looking morning. Wife has to work, so I'll be left home all alone well except the dogs. Still wanting to get into the shed but that will be a hell of a chore. On a walker going down hill and then I got to climb back up it to get back in the house. Sure do miss growing. Hope all have a great day.
I wish I was close enough to wheel you out in that shed and help you start a garden Giggy. Just make sure that you are doing what you can to heal as quick as possible as that seems to be what’s most important now. How’s your knee anyway? Is it healing more now? Still on antibiotics?

Latest posts

Latest posts