What's new

Gorilla Glue #4 - Part II

Wondering how much of what is called GG4 is actually true GG4 these days. See people everywhere selling seeds they call GG4, so how many are getting from these seeds, and thinking it is real. Remember in 2014 Dark heart was selling clones that were identified as being fake.
Yeah the GG fems I tried was more lemon floor clean sleepy stuff with the GG look.

In the past week alone I've heard GG4 is cheesey, citrus lime, Elmer's glue, model glue. Not one person will mention chocolate kerosene candy. Funny thing is they all probably have real GG4..

Just like the Ghost. I know a local op has it. When I grew it, it was lime meringue pie. Same as everyone else. The dispo stuff smells like a citronella candle though. They can call that "genetic drift" or whatever they want. Doesn't change the facts no one but teenage kids are buying it. The genetics and entire purpose of genetics doest matter to teens anymore. The grower is going to ruin the bud he grows and the marketer are going to defend it on social media. I think every kid who smokes nowadays has a 10% discount code making him feel apart of the operation.

Even these 2nd rate forum hype commercial grade (imo) strains like GG4 and Ghost OG, everyone will eventually miss even me. Kinda like that shitty rock rap radio song you hated from 2002, doesn't sound too bad these days. Layers and layers of removal from what we should be consuming. Everyone has settled for Limp Biscuit weed. That's not what "rapper weed meant" back then.