What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Looking at your various physical problems - I'd say that hydrotherapy/aqua aerobics would be ideal - water gives you buoyancy and so support when training - you can't fall over - as you might on land - yet still you can find more than adequate resistance to work against - here's a link to an aqua core workout -

Here's another one for weight loss -

You look good in a bikini Brother☝️😊

Littleleaf

Veteran
Muggy morning :wave:

Heat index up to 115f again. Gotta get out there before it really kicks in. It's already soupy thick hear.

Took a in-law out fishing and I caught a couple cats. One channel and a nice blue. Depending on the temps this evening I'm going back.

Off to the sweat mines.

channel.jpg
blue cat.jpg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
That is a wonderful concept, and regarding muscle mass is absolutely true! Before my last surgery, however, I had gotten myself down to my former high school weight area, so I know it's doable. Perhaps focus on both worlds! :love:
Oh I wasn't saying it's not doable. If for example you continue to work on your diet and just kept up with walking every day then reaching that high school weight is very doable. In the past I lost 75 lbs in just 6 months from just walking 5 miles a day but otherwise made no other changes in my diet or lifestyle. Of course I was seriously overweight when I started so making amazing gains (well losses actually but you know what I mean) like that in a fairly short time isn't that unusual. I'm sure if I was able to continue with y daily 5 mile walk my weight loss would have slowed down as got closer to my ideal body weight. I only mentioned the thing about muscle being heavier then fat because I have known people who went to the gym and started weightlifting to lose weight only to be confused by why they weren't losing weight after a certain point even though they were still getting thinner and more fit. Anyway, whatever you do I wish you luck on achieving your goals. Since you've done it before I'm confident you can do it again. (y)

Last edited:

jokerman

Premium user
Mostly indoor debauchery and doing the Lord's work online, as well as reassuring the drugged slick sly puppy, whom is not as enamored with fireworks as some of the local denizens.

How about yourself and your lovely wife?
Got a pump to pump fert into the garden by hose and making that easy.
Going to season my 19 inch cast skillet and cook the hell of a lot of something!
may smoke some pot🙄

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Off topic- Is there anyway to recognize if I am talking to an AI ( artificial inteligence) program? I have interacted with a member on another forum and I have a gut feeling that it is a computer program. He is a nice computer and I dont have a problem with him but I am concerned that he may be collecting information about members. I am reluctant to notify the moderators because I dont want to hurt anyone if I am wrong. What should I do?
I don't know of anyway to be 100% certain any more. Ever since Chat GTP-4 and now Chat GTP-4.o AI chat bots have become very good at simulating a real person. Even to the point of expressing humor and emotions. I mean there is probably some line of discussion that might cause an error that could reveal it's an AI but I have no idea what that line of discussion would be or how exactly it might reveal itself. plus with Chat GTP-5 on the way and is being said to be even better things are just going to get more difficult to tell the difference. Plus these things are self evolving over time as they interact with more and more people.

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got a pump to pump fert into the garden by hose and making that easy.
Going to season my 19 inch cast skillet and cook the hell of a lot of something!
may smoke some pot🙄
Good ideas! The rewards are so much faster with a cast iron skillet than gardening!

Let AI do the grunt work and what better way to enjoy the newfound freedom than with pot enhancement?

SubGirl

420club
@SubGirl -- Subbie, I am not arguing with anyone. Look back: I have made zerio response to continued insults (except to point out the fact that this person is unique to this group by his surprising and totally unique -- and out of place -- vituperation).

Why he hates me, I haven't a clue. Honestly.
Good morning Walt. Sometimes it’s best to scroll thru comments that are attempting to stir the pot to the point of it not being fun for anyone. I wont take the time to “look back” as I saw each comment elevating the conversation on both sides just a little until it was getting out of hand. This is also the point that other members notice it too and begin to try and help it come to a close by making “cool down fellas” comments. To me, it’s ok to have different opinions even if I don’t agree with them but when it starts getting personal, and then goes another round or two making it even more difficult for everyone and I know just gets you spun up making it difficult to “be the man“ and end it but I know, even you can if you try.
You Know Walt there are a lot of us on this thread like me that love and respect you and look forward to your daily visits here and your fun stories. Don’t let words get in the way of that and if you feel you have to make your point without stirring the whole group up, you can alway take the “non-argument” or what ever you want to call it to the next level in a personal message. You can also hit ignore so you dont have to even see their comments any longer.
Love you Walt 🥰 and I hope your day is good. So let’s hear another cool story ✌️❤️Subbie

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Are there any cactus growers amongst the Farts on here?

I kinda know they haven't had enough light over the winter, (yup gotta love the UK) but I thought they may fill out during the summer and not just get top heavy like some big daft cactus things.

DSCF1526.JPG

Are they salvageable or should I just eat them now and be done with them. ?