What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

imiubu

Off topic- Is there anyway to recognize if I am talking to an AI ( artificial inteligence) program? I have interacted with a member on another forum and I have a gut feeling that it is a computer program. He is a nice computer and I dont have a problem with him but I am concerned that he may be collecting information about members. I am reluctant to notify the moderators because I dont want to hurt anyone if I am wrong. What should I do?
IME, ALWAYS trust your gut instincts.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Off topic- Is there anyway to recognize if I am talking to an AI ( artificial inteligence) program? I have interacted with a member on another forum and I have a gut feeling that it is a computer program. He is a nice computer and I dont have a problem with him but I am concerned that he may be collecting information about members. I am reluctant to notify the moderators because I dont want to hurt anyone if I am wrong. What should I do?

I can smell those bots a mile away. I pointed one out here a couple weeks ago but a mod deleted my post.

First, the spelling, grammar and composition are near perfect and that eliminates about 90% of the human posts on forums. LOL

Second, I search the user name. The one here, I think was Amanda something. I searched the name and found a dozen posts at all different forums with the EXACT WORD FOR WORD introduction except here she was a pot grower. On the clothing forum she was a clothing designer. On the marketing forum she was a marketing manager etc, etc. Otherwise the posts were word for word the same.

Third, they have no emotion. Call them a Trump lover or Biden supporter and they reply politely. LOL Not a human trait these days with most.

Plus, you can just feel the lack of humanity in them. At least I can. Every time.

If you caught them lying, it's probably human. In the 21st century, I would say lying is the most predominate human characteristic of all.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Happy Canada Day long weekend to those who celebrate! 🍁🍁🍁

i will drink to that

does anyone know if that is Pinot Noir?

IMG_9133.jpeg