What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Arrows.gif

SubGirl

420club
Come on down to the sunshine state when we hit a rainy season. Humidity is at 75% and the heat index is 95° or hotter. It’s like walking out the door and having someone throw a wet towel over your face. I’ve learned to deal with it and actually enjoy the heat, as long as I can have a place to go back to air conditioning… how the settlers who settle this state back in the day could deal with it is beyond me
Sounds like the conditions in my tent today. I’m gonna open the flap for a while and set up the dehumidifier. The last few days have been something else. My girls are still stretching like crazy too seem to love the hot sweaty conditions.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Sounds like the conditions in my tent today. I’m gonna open the flap for a while and set up the dehumidifier. The last few days have been something else. My girls are still stretching like crazy too seem to love the hot sweaty conditions.
I trimmed the cap junkie x rosetta stone yesterday, lots of nice hard flowers...they go out to hang in the barn shortly...I'm running out of what little energy I had this morning...baked sketti for dinner tonight...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
My 2 are lovely plants, a but freaky to start life, but they grew out of it.
View attachment 19024029

30th April they sprouted. Just starting to show pistils proper. I think the stretch may be starting on the one on the right.

I popped the one on the left on an upturned bucket so it's closer to the sun.

They're both back in the hoop house tonight as they're a bit too easy to see outdoors. I'll take my chances with the humidity in there. A fan seems to make it worse though. I dunno why.
Didn't germinate mine till late May - and they've had a tricky start - with all the cold/wet and wind in early and mid June - just picked up the last week or so - with the lovely weather we've had the past few days 😀
Maybe the fan motor gives off heat that is not easily disbursed in a tent - unless you have good airflow in and out?

Your plants are looking great - I hope mine are doing the same in a month or two -