What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
I'm not so sure it's so much because of inflation, even in it's hay day it was never known for great food or prices. Now there are many more options with better food and maybe better prices, Buffalo Wild Wings, Chili's, TGI Fridays, etc.
its hard to tell in california
the new fast food minimum wage just took over (20/h v 16/h for regular jobs (???)) but i think hooters is exempt from the law because of the type of establishment they are
but they are feeling the competition, with employees jumping ship for higher wages else where or wanting more money to stay
they sell an experience, just going to a sports bar to watch the "game" or other nicer places where i would pay $40 just for a steak (sides cost extra), im paying extra for the experience
it turns out there are two hooters here in san diego and they are both staying open

i know the chilis closed down a long time ago same with the marie callanders (i liked their pies) and now rubios
but new places will open up and take their place

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Well, I have to pass on the bong but if anyone has a cookie, I'll gladly take a cookie today and pay you on Tuesday. Maybe that will fly over peoples heads.

Can't fool somebody as old as you OldMan....
1719508237711.png

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hey @Gypsy Nirvana . How would you like to have this growing on your balcony? Ghost Train Haze #1 finally starting to revegitate.
View attachment 19023965
Looks healthy - but if it's taller than 3ft - the neighbours would see it 🤔! - and that might lead to plod paying me a visit - and nooo - I don't really need that - so I'll just grow my smaller plants - thank you very much - 😀

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Looks healthy - but if it's taller than 3ft - the neighbours would see it 🤔! - and that might lead to plod paying me a visit - and nooo - I don't really need that - so I'll just grow my smaller plants - thank you very much - 😀
Well Gypsy, my auto zamaldelicas are both nearing 6 foot tall with the pots now and my neighbours can definitely see them if they lean out of their bedroom window. :biglaugh:

I may have to take their heads off.

(The plants, not my neighbours. I like my neighbours. They do a lot of tutting over the fence at me.)