What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
In my mind I keep seeing that old episode of “The Twilight Zone” where the neighbors are all best buddies because things are good. But then the word comes that the Russians have launched a nuclear strike. The one fellow retreats to his nuclear fall out shelter with his family and refuses to let in any of his “buddies” even though they plead and beg him to at least save their children. At the end it was all just a false alarm but the illusion of neighborhood solidarity has been shattered forever.
Sounds like it was written by a guy that was never called on to play baseball as a kid.

mudballs

I mean ill engage a politic subject if it's constructive or needs an opinion inserted...but i found same as religion, eventually opinions diverge, always, and we walk away angry...i don't wanna spend my life force doing that...putting it into cannabis and music myself

Unca Walt

420club
I agree completely with what you have said Gypsy. However, I dont honestly think it will ever come to that. There will never be a total collapse or a civil war. The US military would take over control before that ever happened in the USA just to protect the nuclear weapons. They would lock down this country and anyone found outside after curfew would be shot on sight. Regardless of political affiliation. The military would never give up power but it would not be chaos.
I agree with all of the above... with the exception of the last sentence.

I still have enough of the old fashioned, out-of-date faith in the American idea and ideal to believe that our armed forces are Americans first and will adhere to the Law of War as amended to our Constitution.

The tipping point for activation is amazingly simple: It must be done at the will of the people.

Unca Walt

420club
I don't know if this is accurate but I know someone who has a thing for collecting silver that says pre 1964 quarters will get you $6 at most coin shops or stores that buy gold and silver.
That is pretty accurate. LCD's do not care whether silver prices go up or down, they ride the middle. It is an honest living.

Spot junk silver is right about that $6 number right now. So if you sell him the quarter, he will buy it for 3% under spot.

If you want to buy from him, it is 3% over spot. Fair dinkum for everybody.

Magu🌈

I mean ill engage a politic subject if it's constructive or needs an opinion inserted...but i found same as religion, eventually opinions diverge, always, and we walk away angry...i don't wanna spend my life force doing that...putting it into cannabis and music myself
Hey @mudballs . Great minds think alike. Ghost Candy
FCF20F65-54C5-402C-B2CE-37E2298A0152.jpeg

mudballs

Screenshot_20240611-063524_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240611-063617_Gallery.jpg

had to twine that top anyway, just to feel better...it was time to.... African Chocolate from OJD...I'm looking for a haze/sativa with a nug structure a bit tighter and denser than thai. I like to just do a few big ones in mounds but the majority of my grows are in 3gal pots and light dep.i don't think i would call my mind great...more like a dysfunctional from factory mind lol

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
View attachment 19016062 View attachment 19016061
had to twine that top anyway, just to feel better...it was time to.... African Chocolate from OJD...I'm looking for a haze/sativa with a nug structure a bit tighter and denser than thai. I like to just do a few big ones in mounds but the majority of my grows are in 3gal pots and light dep.i don't think i would call my mind great...more like a dysfunctional from factory mind lol
Nice trees I am hoping I get one that big soon. I have not even come close but this year I have a chance. I have a few on trac for a tree or 2. These are my biggest to-date. My 4th Summer grow. They are still growing too😁
IMG_5950.jpeg
IMG_5958.jpeg
IMG_5831.jpeg