What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

imiubu

I also have a piece of the Berlin Wall. My german friends brought it to me when they visited. I had a cool box made for it. Just noticed it could use dusting 😁
View attachment 19015451
I too have one :)
It came in a glass tube with a description.

My non bio sister, who has since moved on
from this plane of existence,
brought it home for me many moons ago.
It is a piece of history to me in more than one way.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240609_125833_8.jpg

Her heads a little smaller but her body is about the same as Bubba.
We are all anointed in the holy slobber and can now relax.
😆

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
That same thing happened to me with the flu shot only over 40 years ago. My momma talked me into getting it. My daddy and I were sick as dogs for well over a week. I had never actually had the flu til that point. I had to move in my momma’s house so she could take care of me. I’ve never got it again and knocking on wood now never since… my new docs say that they are made different now. Not a live virus like then. I still say no way. I’m allergic to too many things to take the chance
When I got inducted into the Army they required you to get the flu shot. Of course it made all of us sick. That is the last time I have gotten a flu shot or the flu for that matter. I am and will remain a Non Vaxer. Fauci is the primary reason....liar imo.

I did get my shingles shot and will get the RSV when I get my annual physical this fall.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well the clogged drain was uneventful. I got the tenant to haul the power snake up and down the basement stairs and it did its job forth with.

The clog was at least three Tampax pads, because that is how many I recovered wrapped around the snake. I pointed them out to the tenant, who said, "How is that possible?" I asked him if anyone in his household used them, which of course both his wife and teenage daughter do.

His response was that neither his wife or daughter would do such a thing, so it must be one of his daughter's friends. I told him I would leave it with him to sort it out and let it go at that.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some excitement when a Yellow Racer snake bit the neighbors dog in our front yard earlier this week. They are a constrictor and not poisonous, so no damage but a concerned neighbor for a bit.

I am unable to find the snake and in the 59 years I've lived in Portland, have never seen a snake, so it must have been someone's escaped pet.

BrassNwood

Veteran
When I got inducted into the Army they required you to get the flu shot. Of course it made all of us sick. That is the last time I have gotten a flu shot or the flu for that matter. I am and will remain a Non Vaxer. Fauci is the primary reason....liar imo.

I did get my shingles shot and will get the RSV when I get my annual physical this fall.
Vietnam was still hot so my first round of inoculations at induction were the SE Asia bunch all done with air guns. Change of duty station was Europe command with a possible mid east movement in 1975 so we got all that set of shots before transfer.

Took the shingles set as I've had all the childhood illnesses naturally. Ohhh Jimmy's got the mumps. Everyone off to Jimmy house.

SubGirl

420club

I got the first two Covid stabs as my SIL‘s doctor suggested all his caretakers have them. I would have done anything for him. He was sick with cancer and unfortunately didn’t make it. I’ve not had Covid yet but we stay away from crowds usually. Have been getting back out into the world a little lately but stay away from the sick ones as much as we can. I’m also afraid of the shingles vaccine as I had shingles once in my 30s and it was no joke. Wouldn’t want to get a relapse of that just from taking the vac.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Like I said I got the shingles vac with no ill effect. I do believe the vaccines we took as children were effective and worth it. NOT the Covid Vac. Not tested and rushed to the market. I know TONS of people who were totally vac'ed and still got the crud and bad. Ineffective and now the side effects. NO Thanks.

Latest posts

Latest posts