What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

I love rocks. I have an inside Collection displayed from all over the world. If someone I know is going somewhere cool, I ask them to bring me a rock. I have quite a collection now and love them 🥰
OSA Peninsula, Costa Rica rocks…
IMG_2895.jpeg

All my gardens have rock borders from rocks I have collected over the years and I mark the graves of my pets with especially nice rocks do I guess I love rocks too.

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
Something I lernt about distilling is, when you ferment fruit juices/sugars. It produces acetone and methanal and other alcohols . Wines are just fermented fruit and not distilled. It still has them in it. The higher amount of them the more hangover you get.

Good clean moonshine has no hangover headache.

I have 2 troybuilt walk behinds and 2 front tine tillers. I used one of the troybuilt on the garden to mix the chit in. It kicked my asss fighting it.... I'm doing a second till with the front tine tiller as it digs deeper than the troys. To me the front tine tillers are easer to use but take longer to till the same area. They don't drag you along thus no fighting it as hard. That's what hurt me.....

I get those micro tillers all the time for repairs. They are good for weeding but not a deep till.

Looks like we might get a little rain... OH the HUMIDITY!!!! 73% atm

View attachment 19015271

The stud
View attachment 19015275
Nice big plants!

BrassNwood

Veteran

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
We have some rocks here as well.
Growing up in Florida unless they were landscaping or road related you don't see many aside from limestone sometimes.
Some of the rocks here have all kinds of shiny stuff in them and are quite valuable.
Fuckin heavy though and have stuffs under them that bite sometimes.
😆

SubGirl

420club

imiubu

Baby will be here tomorrow.
😆
View attachment 19015101
The power of positive thinking,clean living and a half pound of bud.
👍🏾

Best news I've heard yet today!

Since your original post about her possibly living in a cramped apt.,
I've been worried for her future in a small cramped space.

OH YAY! She will be now free to run and have the space
+ the lovin's (and her brother) to grow and be the dog she
is meant to be.

Good on you, the Mrs. and the conscientious breeder :love:

jokerman

Premium user
We have some rocks here as well.
Growing up in Florida unless they were landscaping or road related you don't see many aside from limestone sometimes.
Some of the rocks here have all kinds of shiny stuff in them and are quite valuable.
Fuckin heavy though and have stuffs under them that bite sometimes.
😆
Do you mean snakes under rocks which are on planes too?