What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

420club
Welp, I think I'm cashed :(

Been working steadily on the apt. downstairs for 3 wks now, to ready it for new tenants.

They want to start sleeping here tonight. Never do tenants move in prior
to the dwelling being completed, sigh. I have a minimum of 4 days work
left to finish the 2nd. coats of paint, install all the hardware including clothes
bars in all the closets, new face plates and cabinet hardware + little do dads
like cut the toilet screws off so the covers can be installed.

Guess these youngin's are going to get a quick lesson on how to do all
the finish work aye? Good skills to learn anyway IMO :)
I will leave them w/ instructions, materials and tools for completion and
I'm out. I won't be in a residence once occupied.

Also... along the way I'm thinking I've got a respiratory infection :(
Kicked my ass yesterday and all I did was sleep off and on.
Today... energy level is about nil also.

Going to load up on canna caps, plug in a movie and lounge on the sofa.

Hope the good folks here have a pretty darn groovy day :whee:
Hope you get to feeling better. I know it would have been more fun to actually finish the project…

I’ll bet those screws don’t get cut off to put the caps back on…

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
What nutes are you using for your tamaters?

Looks like your concentrate is coming along. How are you planning to use it?

Kool! Glass blowing is fascinating to watch, but I've never done any!
First I will drench with fish emulsion and amend fox farm 5 5 5

What am I planning on doing....? The last batch I sprinkled over a bowl.....boom.....any other suggestions?

Last edited:

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240601_135344_0.jpg

Had to break out das tube and pair it with the zeal vape to handle today's shenanigans.
I cannot recommend goo roo glass enough for extremely well made and very reasonably priced American glass.
I am supposed to be picking out a bong for Daddy's day but have so many already I can't seem to pick one.
🤔

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
View attachment 19011721
Had to break out das tube and pair it with the zeal vape to handle today's shenanigans.
I cannot recommend goo roo glass enough for extremely well made and very reasonably priced American glass.
I am supposed to be picking out a bong for Daddy's day but have so many already I can't seem to pick one.
🤔
Why do you need another one.....get something you need.....I got it....enema kit

1717274032388.png

SubGirl

420club
View attachment 19011721
🤔
Do you have one of these?

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
First I will drench with fish emulsion and amend fox farm 5 5 5

What am I planning on doing....? The last batch I sprinkled over a bowl.....boom.....any other suggestions?
I use Alaskan fish fertilizer but am considering including something with higher Potassium.

Lots of ways to use concentrate. Have you tried vaporizing (dabbing) it?

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
That's a healthy looking green!
Morning Big

hola Amigo!

only thing they git is H2O , no fertilizer yet , whatever was leftover from last year is what they git right now , and all they will git this year is worm , chicken , and horse poop…

that’s a lot of gitten’.😂

all volunteers 😂🤡😂 we were not planning on cropping this year , taking a break after 18 years …🏄🏼‍♂️

BrassNwood

Veteran
I love the desert. It's finally warming up here and in the 100's. It's about time. It was a brutal Winter here in Palm Springs. It was cloudy 8 days and it rained...... TWICE. It was brutal.

And, at night it got down to the 50'sF. That's frostbite weather and you have to be very careful. Desert frostbite only affects your hands and if you get it you can't play golf or tennis for an entire week. Really terrible stuff.

I just started wearing short pants and I still ask the waiters to turn off the misters when I am eating on the patio. Damn things freeze me. I feel like I need an umbrella. People look at me weird and now and then a fellow desert rat will understand. LOL

Still too cold to go in the pool. Even though it's heated I don't go into the pools until it gets nice and hot in the Summer. 110F is pool weather.

Like you said.... Some like it hot. LOL

As I get older, I find I'm shopping for houses in old palm springs and understand why it's full of old people. I'm cold all the time now.
That's a shame, I love hydrangeas. Did you know you can influence their color by changing the ph of the soil. If it's on the alkeline side you get one color and if it's on the acidic side you get the other color. One color is blue like in your picture the other color is reddish, I'm not sure whhich ph is resonsible for which color.
6.0 PH or lower for blue. 7.0 or higher for pink-red.

My birthday is in Aug. I was quoting and congratulating another.... Damn cut & paste. Not my fault I swear.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I use Alaskan fish fertilizer but am considering including something with higher Potassium.

Lots of ways to use concentrate. Have you tried vaporizing (dabbing) it?

I will try vape... don't have the stuff to dab...

Unca Walt

420club
My Scottish Witch and Your Humble Obdn't &tc were just sitting outside in the nice breezes, talking about all the things we have done together, and done separately also.

The list of rememberances surprised us both. We have been all over Europe, the Caribbean, Canada and Mexico and South America. I've been in Taipei, Japan, and the Pacific Rim.

We've gone fishing, lobstering, frog-gigging, scalloping, scuba, big and small game hunting. I have flown single-engined planes, and a commercial jet (727).

I have seen progress from the point of us having a wooden phone with a crank on it to generate electricity to make a call, to a shirt-pocket phone that you could call someone anywhere on the planet.

I dreamed of space travel with Arthur C. Clarke and Alfred Bester... and saw it myself that night when the Eagle landed.

We've lived in the best of times and the worst of times. But there is one thing I am pleased with immensely:

Between us, my bride and I have have seen the world, and we have seen humanity in all its forms: Wonderful, funny, at deadly war, inspiring, noble, odd.

Unca Walt's Homily #7 :

"Every man dies... but not every man really lives."

I have lived.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
My Scottish Witch and Your Humble Obdn't &tc were just sitting outside in the nice breezes, talking about all the things we have done together, and done separately also.

The list of rememberances surprised us both. We have been all over Europe, the Caribbean, Canada and Mexico and South America. I've been in Taipei, Japan, and the Pacific Rim.

We've gone fishing, lobstering, frog-gigging, scalloping, scuba, big and small game hunting. I have flown single-engined planes, and a commercial jet (727).

I have seen progress from the point of us having a wooden phone with a crank on it to generate electricity to make a call, to a shirt-pocket phone that you could call someone anywhere on the planet.

I dreamed of space travel with Arthur C. Clarke and Alfred Bester... and saw it myself that night when the Eagle landed.

We've lived in the best of times and the worst of times. But there is one thing I am pleased with immensely:

Between us, my bride and I have have seen the world, and we have seen humanity in all its forms: Wonderful, funny, at deadly war, inspiring, noble, odd.

Unca Walt's Homily #7 :

"Every man dies... but not every man really lives."

I have lived.
I'm going to Disneyland!

SubGirl

420club
hola Amigo!

only thing they git is H2O , no fertilizer yet , whatever was leftover from last year is what they git right now , and all they will git this year is worm , chicken , and horse poop…

that’s a lot of gitten’.😂

all volunteers 😂🤡😂 we were not planning on cropping this year , taking a break after 18 years …🏄🏼‍♂️
Cropping is happening whether you want it or not. Your dirt is useta growing weed every year. Prolly happens everywhere you have lived…