What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

420club
We have this place. I’ve never been there, maybe it’s good. I just don’t like the name of the place.

IMG_2771.jpeg

cola

Maybe the perfect place for a gorilla grow behind my Nextdoor neighbors yard who hardly cuts his front yard now. His fenced in backyard needs a bush hog to clear it all the way to his back deck. I can’t see him cutting back there. I may use it for vegetables as I only have limited room in my 2 (4x8) squares.

Ahh. Then maybe that makes sense after all. Sounds like your locale either created an easement for each property owner, or it was already there, just submerged. You would then have a responsibility to maintain it. Likely the reason for gates for each property. Kinda makes it nice, given you can use this area for personal use, yet have privacy too.

I would call the municipality. Very possible that that property that they built a gate for you to access behind your place is an easement. That property directly behind yours to the middle of the new "park" would be your responsibility to maintain. Likewise your neighbors. Probably never knew since it was submerged, and not taxed.

SubGirl

420club
I would call the municipality. Very possible that that property that they built a gate for you to access behind your place is an easement. That property directly behind yours to the middle of the new "park" would be your responsibility to maintain. Likewise your neighbors. Probably never knew since it was submerged, and not taxed.
They told us that at the meeting. I don’t think many were thinking about that. They don’t intend to keep it up. I just assume if I have to keep it up, it be inside my fence but they need a way to get in if they have to work on the pipe they will be installing underground.

jokerman

Premium user
oh I would wager most of the old farts here got it alright

we are just to modest to say something

or we may think that that is something one thinks about but out of respect for the female carbon units , we refrain from any statements that may be uncomfortable…

otherwise , most of us are always up for a big cup of hot coffee…

View attachment 19011652
All I could say..

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Why do you need another one.....get something you need.....I got it....enema kit

View attachment 19011723
Bingo and cheaper too!
😆
Do you have one of these?
No I never had a bong until the kids all moved out and we were vaping by then.
That's not really setup for vapor so it's one I have avoided plus it looks reetarded to me.
Someone is gonna get their hair caught in it and make a mess.

😁