What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

imiubu

Welp, I think I'm cashed :(

Been working steadily on the apt. downstairs for 3 wks now, to ready it for new tenants.

They want to start sleeping here tonight. Never do tenants move in prior
to the dwelling being completed, sigh. I have a minimum of 4 days work
left to finish the 2nd. coats of paint, install all the hardware including clothes
bars in all the closets, new face plates and cabinet hardware + little do dads
like cut the toilet screws off so the covers can be installed.

Guess these youngin's are going to get a quick lesson on how to do all
the finish work aye? Good skills to learn anyway IMO :)
I will leave them w/ instructions, materials and tools for completion and
I'm out. I won't be in a residence once occupied.

Also... along the way I'm thinking I've got a respiratory infection :(
Kicked my ass yesterday and all I did was sleep off and on.
Today... energy level is about nil also.

Going to load up on canna caps, plug in a movie and lounge on the sofa.

Hope the good folks here have a pretty darn groovy day :whee:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Welp, I think I'm cashed :(

Been working steadily on the apt. downstairs for 3 wks now, to ready it for new tenants.

They want to start sleeping here tonight. Never do tenants move in prior
to the dwelling being completed, sigh. I have a minimum of 4 days work
left to finish the 2nd. coats of paint, install all the hardware including clothes
bars in all the closets, new face plates and cabinet hardware + little do dads
like cut the toilet screws off so the covers can be installed.

Guess these youngin's are going to get a quick lesson on how to do all
the finish work aye? Good skills to learn anyway IMO :)
I will leave them w/ instructions, materials and tools for completion and
I'm out. I won't be in a residence once occupied.

Also... along the way I'm thinking I've got a respiratory infection :(
Kicked my ass yesterday and all I did was sleep off and on.
Today... energy level is about nil also.

Going to load up on canna caps, plug in a movie and lounge on the sofa.

Hope the good folks here have a pretty darn groovy day :whee:
That worked out well.....ha ha!

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Yes, I’ve heard this. I have this blue one, a purple and a pink but I forgot what to add to change the soil what color. My grandma knew 🙂
Well it can be as simple as adding just a particular fertilizer or soil amendment. If you have ones that are pink and you want to make them blue you want to add aluminum-sulfate. f you have ones that are blue and you want to make them pink you can add garden lime and/or nitrogen rich fertilizer.

There is a way to make them violet or purple but since there was a lot of other useful info instead of just telling you what to add to make them purple I figured i would just post a link to the page where i got my information from so that you can see all the information.

Last edited:

Caveman4.20

Done cleaning jars. 14 of them this time. Last week I only did 10. Another batch to go but they have product in them. As soon as they are empty.....bam. Here are the jars i cleaned.

View attachment 19011231

And here is the result.....

View attachment 19011232

When it dries in a couple of days it will knock yer dick in the dirt.
Those lidz even look prestine!!!

oldmaninbc

See below:

Yet another superpower revealed! You go girl!

The glass thingie is an ingenious essential oil separator and is actually two thingies. A bottom section in which a glass funnel with a long down tube sits.

Since the 1700’s the mono and sesquiterpenes for medical and the perfume industry have been separated from the plant material using saturated steam.

The condensed liquid from steam separation is poured into the funnel and allowed to overflow through the gooseneck on the left.

The essential oils floating on the top of the liquid are drawn by capillary action up the tube the funnel is inserted in, between the funnel downtube and the outer tube of the base. It is discharged from the spout on the right.

View attachment 19011599
When I worked at the University Of Guelph in the Chemistry Dept. they had a glass blowing dept where they made laboratory glassware. The usual beakers, tubes, pipettes and flasks were purchased in quantity.

Morning GW

Goldhedge

Put on yer Unca Walt's hat:

I useta worry about my cousin, Brandt Snedeker. I worried about how chancy a sport like golf is; millions play it (unlike football), but only a few dozen at most get truly ahead, money-wise.

It would make me crazy to see him dub a shot or some other disaster in a tournament.

The use of "useta" above is now historical fact. I stopped worrying about him when I learned how many fargin million (over $40MM!!) holy shit and how "He won the 2012 FedEx Cup with a victory in the season-ending Tour Championship at East Lake Golf Club. Following this victory, he moved into the top ten of the Official World Golf Ranking..."

And, bless his heart, he got a copy of my novel, "The Cadet -- The Adventures of a New World Pioneer in the 17th Century". <-- We found out we have a staggering similarity. He saw the picture of me on the cover with the Amsterdam Militia outfit on... and we looked like mirrors separated by time.

Goldhedge

1717263011363.png

oldmaninbc

My work in the basement is done for the day. Will be farting around outside today. Maters need nutes. Will drench them with fish emulsion first.

Couple of pictures.....

First if the concentrate I made yesterday. This is after it has coagulated

View attachment 19011672

The next is High Chew. This is my current favorite strain along with Chem 91. She is about 10 days to two weeks out. Rock hard buds that smells and tastes like bubblegum.

View attachment 19011674
Look at the bottom and you can see Kevin the cat admiring the plant.....ha ha!
Kevin is waiting for you to blink or turn your back.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My work in the basement is done for the day. Will be farting around outside today. Maters need nutes. Will drench them with fish emulsion first.

Couple of pictures.....

First if the concentrate I made yesterday. This is after it has coagulated

View attachment 19011672

The next is High Chew. This is my current favorite strain along with Chem 91. She is about 10 days to two weeks out. Rock hard buds that smells and tastes like bubblegum.

View attachment 19011674
Look at the bottom and you can see Kevin the cat admiring the plant.....ha ha!
What nutes are you using for your tamaters?

Looks like your concentrate is coming along. How are you planning to use it?
When I worked at the University Of Guelph in the Chemistry Dept. they had a glass blowing dept where they made laboratory glassware. The usual beakers, tubes, pipettes and flasks were purchased in quantity.

Morning GW
Kool! Glass blowing is fascinating to watch, but I've never done any!

SubGirl

420club
Well it can be as simple as adding just a particular fertilizer or soil amendment. If you have ones that are pink and you want to make them blue you want to add aluminum-sulfate. f you have ones that are blue and you want to make them pink you can add garden lime and/or nitrogen rich fertilizer.

There is a way to make them violet or purple but since there was a lot of other useful info instead of just telling you what to add to make them purple I figured i would just post a link to the page where i got my information from so that you can see all the information.

I’m too busy trying to keep my cannabis plants green to worry about 😁 it but thanks for the read 🙂 if I could get my granddaughter involved would be a good project

SubGirl

420club
Nothing about pet allergies, but I did cover the Material Data Safety Sheet, Toxnet link, Permissible Exposure Limits, Threshold Limit Values, and LD-50's, in addition to whether they were a carcinogen, mutagen, teratogen, etc, et al.
Maybe could add a note in there in case there are “lab cats” around if there is such a thing. If I had a Lab, I would prolly have a Lab cat 😁 They have different Permissible Exposure Limits than us humans…