What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
HOLA KAO!! Here is sumpin' that supecedes owies and ouchies and shit, even. And it applies to a buncha folks here -- including yer Unca and the Red Witch:

They did a survey of retarded retired folks... It turns out, only 4% of retirees are "living the dream".

44% said they are comfortable; 34% said they are not great, but not bad; and 15% said they are struggling.

68% are outliving their assets.

That leaves 4%. Hm.

I have zerio debts. No mortgage. Food, water, etc. for a year on hand. Sparse, think-alike neighbors.

YAY! I'm a 4%er. So are a buncha youse. YAY!
https://www.cnbc.com/2024/05/09/4pe...y-they-are-living-the-dream-survey-finds.html

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Finally - after another extra 8 days in the hospital - and a corrective surgery - they tell me that they are gonna let me go this afternoon - my 14 year old son will come and pick me up from school - when he gets out in a coupla hours - take the train from Surbiton to Waterloo - then walk 10 minutes to St Thomas's Hospital - to fetch his old Dad - and I must say that I'll be very happy to go home 🏡 - on such a lovely sunny day (23C) - <does a little snoopy dance>

Littleleaf

Veteran
It's peaking.......

It's peaking.......

16630_510601982294670_1815563184_n.jpg

Magu🌈

Finally - after another extra 8 days in the hospital - and a corrective surgery - they tell me that they are gonna let me go this afternoon - my 14 year old son will come and pick me up from school - when he gets out in a coupla hours - take the train from Surbiton to Waterloo - then walk 10 minutes to St Thomas's Hospital - to fetch his old Dad - and I must say that I'll be very happy to go home 🏡 - on such a lovely sunny day (23C) - <does a little snoopy dance>
Run Gypsy!!! Run hard, Run long, and Run deep but Run and dont look back!!! 🥵 😂🤣 Really though man. I am VERY happy for you. 🥳

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Run Gypsy!!! Run hard, Run long, and Run deep but Run and dont look back!!! 🥵 😂🤣 Really though man. I am VERY happy for you. 🥳
Naaa - can't run in my condition - and have shed any anger I had about how slow and retarded the hospital processes and procedures are - and have been - in my case - by reflecting upon the word PATIENT - and since I am a PATIENT - I will be PATIENT -

Unca Walt

420club
Hey a girls allowed to ponder…
Awright... MySonTheDoctor says it is "diphallia".

And it is fargin gruesome. He directed me to here. I won't post the pictures because... bleeeechhh.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
Mornin’ folks…..
have fun SuBG……growing up in Santa Cruz county Neil would come off the Mtn and do 5$ show when others failed at the Catalyst…. lines form around the block once announced….always a good time….

any hear about the old guy in Mt who was genetically improving massive rams for sale to TX game ranches to harbor more $ from rich clients….sounds familiar but not legal….?

stay fried ….. ganj on…

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Hoping for the best.....you have got to be sick of hospital life!!!!

SubGirl

420club
Awright... MySonTheDoctor says it is "diphallia".

And it is fargin gruesome. He directed me to here. I won't post the pictures because... bleeeechhh.
Thanks for posting Walt. I was afraid to google double penis writers. 😂🤪

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You go brother! Enjoy the walk in the sunshine with your son!
icon_sunny.gif
snoopy2.gif

Latest posts

Latest posts